Love At First Sight

Start from the beginning

and then her beautiful eyes, I could stare into all day, met mine again.

She looked scared. I, as in the normal Luke Brooks, wanted to walk away. Keep her at peace. But I couldn't do anything. I had no control at this point.

I repeated the same thing again.

I smirked and walked away.

I saw her roll her eyes, which got me a bit upset, and then continue to close her blinds.

But, instead of going back home. I hopped over her fence, into her garden and to her front door. I picked the lock and got in easily as that seem's to be the only thing I do nower days. I closed the door quietly and then sat on sofa in the open living room that was on the left of the huge hallway. All the lights were off so I was taking that everyone was asleep. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep.

I woke up in the same position that I fell asleep in. It was still dark outside. I looked at the clock that was on the wall opposite me.

2 am.

Perfect.

Once again.

He was controlling me.

I walked upstairs and slowly and quietly opened a door.

It was Noah's bedroom. I quietly creeped in, but obviously not as quiet as I thought as she opened her eyes slowly.

I quickly laid down on the floor and crawled to the foot of her bed so she couldn't see me. I watched as she opened her eyes in horror and her eyes went wider as she looked at the now opened door. She quickly shot up off the bed and closed her door shut before getting get into the bed.

I watched as she slowly fell back into a light sleep and a light snore coming out of her.

I got up slowly and went to walk to sit on her bed but the floor board creaked and she shot up and her eyes widened as she saw a glance of me. I ran over to the side of her bed laying on the floor and getting under her bed. She was quiet for a bit but then got up and left the room.

Once she left, I walked into her en suite and turned the light on. She had an open walk-in wardrobe connected to it also. I walked out her en suite, leaving the light still on and jumped out her window. It was high, but like I said. I'm used to it as I'm doing it so often.

I walked to the back of the garden where there was a huge patio room thingy. I sat down on one of the sofas and looked at the kitchen through the the glass doors. I watched carefully as Noah sipped a bottle of water and her sitting down on the counters chair.

She looked at the clock, sighed and then looking at the swimming pool that was in front of me.

She soon looked up slowly and then saw me. A look of worry and confusion played on her face as she quickly got up and came to the door to get me, but I got up and ran away, but back to her window. I found a way to climb back in her window and closed it. I heard footsteps close to her bedroom door so I quickly, once again, got under the bed and waited for her to get back into bed.

I watched her feet stop and face the bathroom. She walked over to light switch, turned it off, before walking to the bedroom door, closing it and turning the light off. I felt the bed squeak as I heard her sigh.

A few moments later I heard light snores coming from her. I got up from under the bed and stood up.

I looked at her, examining every detail of her.

Beautiful.

I went up to her and quietly whispered 'good night beautiful' and kissed her forehead. She started to turn so I quickly ran out closing the door behind me. I walked away from the door, going down the closest stairs to me and leaving the house, door closed so nothing looked suspicious.

I walked home - or hell - and locked the silver steel door behind me. I kicked my timberland shoes off and walked down the 'blood red' colour walled corridors that had dark brown wood. I arrived at my bedroom door. I opened it walking into see the same old same old colour of the walls that are they exact same throughout the house, even the flooring is the same.

There was nothing special in the bedroom. Just a dark brown wooden bed in the middle of the room

that had high posts, with a see through red thingy covering the top, like a throw over, but the long posts holding it above the mattress. The bedding was silk red, comfy but I don't really like it when it's in the summer because it gets to hot and sticky.

There's a chest of draws that have my clothes in and personal pictures on one side of the wall, next to the door, opposite my bed. On the wall left to my bed was 2 long windows that had black blinds. Then a candle light, that was black.

Sigh.

I changed into my just my boxers and climbed into my bed.

That's when sleep took over me.

----------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, Share

-Lauren