Love At First Sight

Start from the beginning

Before I got all the way home, I looked into a window that was in the 'McNally' mansion. The room had Noah in it and I assumed it was her bedroom by the looks of things. She looked so happy. She smiled and looked out the window looking at the view. Her gaze soon turned to me and she noticed I was starring at her.

By now it wasn't Luke Brooks.

It was him.

I looked up at her as she examined me. Her eyes met mine, she looked creeped out and confused. I just casually smirked up at her and walked away.

"Good boy, Mr Brooks" he said in my head.

I walked into my cabin, yes, cabin. I don't have a fancy mansion, or a nice home. It's not even a home.

It's hell.

I locked the door behind me and into the living room. I had 2 red walls, opposite each other. They were 'blood red' to be exact. The 2 other walls where black. 'Jet black'. I had nothing in there. Just 2 red sofa's with a desk and chair where I like to doodle and draw whenever I'm bored and my normal self.

As in Luke Brooks, not possessed Luke Brooks.

I looked out the window which was opposite to the 'McNally's' kitchen window. I saw Noah chatting away, smiling, laughing, looking happy. She warmed my heart.

But, she is not my age. She looked around 14/15. I'm 17. 18 next month.

I can't be 'reveal' myself to Noah while she still has her normal teenage life. Unlike me. I wasn't and still not normal. Only for 7 years of my life. That I don't even remember. And I don't want to damage Noah's teenage life by creeping her out and making her scared while she still had her teenage life. I want to see her happy.

Well, I do.

But he probably doesn't.

That was my only wish in life.

To be happy.

Which is fucking impossible.

Well, with him on back, but in this case, in my head 24/7.

A few hours went past and I saw it was around 11 pm.

"Let's go have a bit of fun shall we"

By this time. He was out of me, only I can see him though. I could run, but he's always with me.

24/7.

"And do what?" I mumbled putting my head in my hands. I felt him return back into my body and have 'the over power' I like to call it of my body.

If I'm rude to him, or upset him in anyway...

I'm dead.

Or someone I love is.

I, well he, stood and walked out the door and walked over to the 'McNally' house.

I stood in the exact same spot I did earlier, doing the same thing.

Starring into Noah's bedroom. After about 5 minutes of me being there, I saw her walk into the bedroom and go to the hidden side of the room. I waited again until I saw her returned. She was in her pajama's and she went to close the blinds...