To Put Things Simple, I Love You: Embry Call Imprint - 11

"Um, I guess if you could please bring that roll of paper towels out with you please Lana" Emily called out as she headed out the front door.

I looked around me a few times, taking a while for me to locate where the paper towels were located on the crowded kitchen countertop. I finally found it next to the knife block on the right hand side of the microwave.

As I reach the yard, I see Quil and Embry circling each other, holding tongs in their hands and snapping it at each other like crabs..

Boys.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Jake asks "You're embarassing yourselves in front of Lana, CUT IT OUT!"

I can't help but burst out laughing as Jake rushes over to me

"I'm so sorry you had to see this..they're so, uncivilised"

"Haha, no..this is awesome. You guys are so funny"

Immediately Embry puts down his 'claws' and winks at me.

A smile involuntarily escapes onto my composed face.

Embry then walks towards Jacob and I, and for some reason, Jacob leaves us.

Hmm..that was wierd.

"Hey you, I haven't really gotten the chance to sit down and talk to you alone since you got here." He whispers to me

"Hey yourself. I know what you mean though, we're surrounded by so many people..it's like being in a pack of wolves or something."

Embry laughed at that. I didn't know why it was so funny, in fact I thought it was kind of a lame joke.

*Embry's POV*

Wow, it's almost as if she knows. That was funny though.

I could stand here in silence all day and just stare in to those beautiful eyes. The love of my life is standing right in front of me, and I can't do anything, because all she knows right now, is that I have a serious crush on her.

Semi-love..that's what it is.

"You wana go take a walk with me?"

"Ok" was the simple words that barely left her mouth.

But just as we're about to take off, my alpha interrupts us.

"Em, can you come over here real quick?"

What am I supposed to say..no?

"Yeah sure" I call over my shoulder.

"Sorry, looks like our walk will have to wait."

"Take your time, I don't mind" Lana replies.

Lana. My love.

I close my eyes and inhale deeply before I turn around to see what Sam could possibly want at a time like this.

*End Embry's POV*

I really like Embry. Ok sure, love may have been too strong of a word to use the other night..but my feelings are getting there. How could they not?

He's the sweetest, -well, one of the sweetest guys I know.

I can't forget about the rest of my boys.

And, its almost like he knows exactly what I'm feeling, just by the look in his eyes.

I swear, if we have to move back to New Jersey again..there'll be hell to pay!

I walk over to my brothers who are sitting on a bench backed away from the barbeque grill.

The sun picked up in their green eyes, shining through the color just as it does through water.