Start

Vanoss P. O. V.

"sir.. We have the names of the recruits. Do you need any info?"

"They seem like bunch of bitches to be honest." My assistant or beta, Wildcat smirked and passed me the file.

"I want to see them. Get all em here soon .. Clear?" i ask and he nods.  I skimmed through the files and saw their profiles;

"Markiplier..." Known for his toxic smoke bombs that causes enemies to die in corrosive gas" SECOND NICKNAME: SMOKE

"Jacksepticeye.. Known for his 'green goo' he places mines that when stepped on will trigger and inject anyone slowing them down and paralysing them letting them to be easier killed." SECOND NICKNAME : LESION

What the hell.. "cryaotic, An electrical battery that can be placed on walls and barbed wire to shock enemies in the way and to destroy other gadgets.  NICKNAME : BANDIT "  what are these? Fucking swat members?

"Minx,  Silent steps, her pistol to down enemies and interrogate for the positions of the other teammates. SECOND NICKNAME : Caviera (for r6s players this will be changed to fit the story)

"Last one, Catalyst, known for her High risk combat style, precise aim and her cameras that is placed around to watch the enemies in places we aren't able to normally locate about. and her training was done as she was previously a Leading Navy Commander. SECOND NICKNAME : VALKRYIE. "

I finish reading and place the files down.

Everyone looks at me." Uh.. We are going to have a conversation on why you picked them."

Moo asks, pulling me aside." what? They'll fit in the team, we need someone like these.". "These guys look like their from a combatant group.. Pretty special i would suppose."Brian says and i smile adjust my tie.

"It says some of them were in the S.A.S and GSG-9. Hopefully they don't start a damn fight.".

Minx P. O. V.

They call us a recruit? They had to be joking. Though, boss is rich.. has himself a mansion and military equipment literally everywhere.

I joke around with the rest as the door front of us opens and we see a guy wearing an owl mask. We all had a masks for our own sake.

I wore a fox mask, Cat wore a anonymous mask, cry wore his monotone mask, mark wore his fully covered 'X' mask and lastly Jack wore his 'green eye mask'.

Minx:

Mark:

Mark: