Chapter Twenty-Six

Start bij het begin

"But then you'll be late an-"

"I don't care. You don't deserve this, your a good person, you don't deserve this shit, Megan and Sarah are behind all of this, I smell it. That girl was told you touched her boyfriend, and I know it was by Sarah or Megan. I just know it." Luke says. I begin to cry again, this year seemed like it was going to be such a good year, until I had that bitch fight with Megan and Sarah. Shit went down, and now she want's to bury it all, in my grave. That was a weird metaphor. But she's making me hurt, I know she hurts too though, her rep would be going down, since she's pregnant, she's getting bagged for it too. 

I keep quiet, crying into Luke's chest. He tightens his grip around me. Michael and Calum are in detention and Ashton's sick, that's why they aren't around, just to mention.

"Stop crying, they aren't worth your tears." He says, softly.

"But, I-" I just cry again. This bullying right? Pushing me over, calling me names, it all is, yeah? Great.

"It's okay. The bells going to go, I'm going to walk you to your locker, and to class. Come on, princess." He says softly, letting go of me. He stands up, and holds out his hand, I place my hand in his and he laces are fingers together. I stand up, wiping the tear marks off my face as much as possible. "It's okay. I'm here."

Thank god he is too.

I sniffle, pulling the sleeves off my school jumper over my hands, wiping my tears away again. Luke pulls me close to him, so our shoulders are touching, his hand still holding mine. I don't know what I'd do without this beautiful boy, really I don't.

"I love you, Luke." I blurt. 

I realize, then that I did. I love Luke, I really do love him. And it proves that I do, because I told him, it blurted out. I slap my hand over my mouth, but he pulls it away, and drops it to my side. But I mean, it for real this time. I love him, he gives me butterflies, he makes me smile, never sad, he makes me laugh, he holds me as if I'll slip out of his embrace, he really does treats me like a princess, I'm the most luckiest girl, to have him, and wel, I just- I love him. Such an unromantic time to tell him isn't it?

"I love you too." He says, kissing my cheek with a smile on his face. I smile back.

I'm glad I said it today, and not earlier, or later. I feel it was the right time to say it, after thinking about it for a while. I knew I'd end up loving him, and I know he knew too, I'm just glad that it's out, that I'm 100% about this.

***

'U feeling better?'

Luke sends. I'm in the middle of Art right now, well the last period has nearly ended. 

'A bit, if it weren't for you. :) But, Sarah is giving me death glares in Art.'

'Tell her 2 fuck off.'

He sends. I chuckle, and continue brushing the paint onto the canvas. We're doing a distorted painting thing. I'm doing some girl that's smiling, just a random girl I painted, it looks, okay I guess.

'U walking home?' He sends.

'Yeah? Why?'

'I'll walk 2.'

'You don't have to you know.'

'I know, but I want too, and I just need too. :)'

':)'

'I can see you by the way. Painting some girl, with one pink eye, and the other where her mouth should be and her smile where her nose should be. Looks good. :)'

'Stalker much.'

 I turn around and see the Maths block that's next to the Art block. I see Luke sitting in the corner of the room, with his phone in his hands. I wave at him, and doesn't see it.

'I waved at you.'

'Oh, hi.' He sent, while waving back at me, he smiles.

"Miss. Blue no texting in class! Get on with your work, Missy!" Miss. Francis says pointing at  my phone then my work while talking.

'Gotta go, bye.'

I was about to exit the message app when a message from Luke came through, and I just smiled.

'Bye, princess. :p'

':)'

***

I stack my books up, and beginning making my way out of class. Trying to get out as soon as possible. Luke texted me telling me he's out front. I walk past Sarah, and nearly pass the door, but a foot gets in my way, and I tumble over my books scattering everywhere. I landed on my stomach, and papers, and drawings flew everywhere, Luke ran over to me.

"Oops, sorry." Sarah hisses, before walking over with Megan who was waiting for her.

"Fucking bitch." Luke mutters.

He grabs all my books, I tell him that I'll do it, but he ignores me and does it anyway. I don't understand why Sarah and Megan are like this now, nearly more than a month after our fight. They didn't do anything to me after the fight, and now it's a new term, and they are. Their spreading rumor's, now. Maybe it's to get the attention off of Megan's baby bump? Sounds like something they'd do.

I help myself up, and pick up a few of the papers, but Luke shoo's my hand away, telling me that he'll pick them up. I look down at my sore knee to find that it's bleeding a fair bit, and on my other leg a bit further down, closer to my ankle is another cut. The palm of my hands are grazed. 

Luke hands me my books, and I hold them close to my chest, nearly about to cry, but Sarah and Megan are still close by, giggling and I don't want them seeing me vulnerable. I don't, the other girl that pushed me over didn't see me cry and neither should Sarah and Megan, they'll think I'm weak and pick on me further, which is something I don't want. I hold back my tears, and lace my fingers with Luke's.

"Don't worry about them, okay. Their so miserable with their own lives that they need to pick on every happy person to make them feel better, ignore them, princess." He whispers, kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I whisper back, squeezing his hand.