Chapter 2: The Unexpected

Ugh... My head hurts. Where am I? The question daunts around me. Didn't I just die?

"Hello?" My voice echoed as the ebony thickened. I looked around. It's so dark, and eerie, however, for some reason, I feel thrilled. I stared into the horizon of nothingness, and that's when everything accelerated. A force pushing me down to who knows where.

There was a loud bang, and I think it landed somewhere. I grunted as I picked myself up. Limping, I tried to feel my way around.

Is this...sand? The light was dim, but bright enough for me to notice a shadow moving out of my peripheral vision. Someone's here? I tried to stay away from it by scooting back a few steps, but the figure grabbed my hand. I flinched at its touch and started to tremble.

......"P-please," I beg, tears escaping from my eyes, "let me go."

"Well, Howdy there!" The figure said. "Seems to me we've got ourselves a newbie! So what's your name, partner?"

I blinked. The voice was female, and I turned to face before asking, "My name?"

"Yeah, so what is it?" She pressed.

Tears slid down my pale cheeks and I smiled for the first time in a long time. Then I spoke the words I've always wanted to say.

"My name is Faith. But you can call well, Faith!" ...I declared, eyes stinging with tears.

"Well, my name is Garnet. Welcome! I think you got what you wished for."

The wind blew through me, and I knew my life would never be the same. As I looked around the horizon under the blazing sun, I couldn't help thinking the one thing I never thought possible.

The one thought that made my new life go into full throttle.

The three little words that could hold so much power and mystery.

Was it destiny?

______________________________________

A/N
I know this short but I hope you liked it. I'll make the chapters longer in the future!!! :)

                                         As Always Don't Forget To Comment And Vote!!!!

                                                                               :) ;) :D