Chapter 1: The Fall

It came before I realized. Normally, this would be it; I would crash and burn. However, there is more to it than that. Life is inevitable. I tumble off the dashboard, thinking of how my life has come to what it is. Tears roll down my withered cheeks as I wheeze.

You must be wondering who I am.

My name is Faith. Before you ask, it's just Faith. When I was younger, all I could remember is my parents being ripped out from under me after birth. I was alone. An orphan with no place to hide. There was nothing I could do. That was until the Willman's took me in. All they said when they carried me to their house, was "just do what you're told and nobody gets hurt."

I winced. I couldn't take it anymore. I dashed through the courtyard. It's about time I left. All this abuse, I can't take it anymore. They beat me, throwing me around like trash. Every day was hell for me. I knew I wouldn't live long if I stayed.

I grabbed a pipe, and my eyes widened in shock when I miscalculated my jump. I landed with a splat against the rippling pool of water. Panting and groaning, I noticed blood smeared on my legs. I knew I couldn't take it anymore. More tears trickled down my cheeks as I let out all my pent up emotions. Why? Why did they leave me?!

"Mommy! Daddy!!! It's not fair!!! Why didn't you take me with you?!!!!"

I clenched my fists and punched the dirt. They didn't deserve this, neither did I. If I could be reborn, I would make it so I did not lose them. However, the past is in the past. I can't change it. Mommy and Daddy would want me to keep running.

I wheezed one last time, then got up and ran again.

"Hey girly!!" Someone shouted. "Stop!"

I was withering away, like a fairy with no wings. So this is what it feels like... I thought,...to die...

The car honked and my eyes widened.

Everything around me slowly started to darken. I guess I'll be able to see mom and dad now.

______________________________________

A/N
Hope you liked the chapter!!! Make sure to Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!