Fall Special~

Hey Guys, I am feeling much better to the point I don't need my painkillers, and my stitches were taken out! Since Fall is my favorite season and I love everything about it, I decided to write a special since it is officially Fall. This is simply fluff to make up for the absence and for pure indulgence, and as such, It has no connection to the plot of the original story. Enjoy~

~Emily~

-----------------------------------------------------------

The crisp feeling of the cool air, laying throughout the land. The cold of the morning seeping through the closed doors and windows, threatening to ruin all intentions of comfort, sleep and most importantly, warmth. Light cascaded through the slightly opened curtains, shining brightly upon a resting blonde haired beauty. She was pressed comfortably against the well-built chest of her pink haired lover, who in turn, had muscular arms wrapped around her. As if she would disappear the instant he would let go. He watched her in her deep slumber, though it was more of an appreciation and awe that they had gotten so far to this point. He had felt a deep love, for this beauty, deep in slumber, had no clue she was worth everything to this pin-excuse me, sorry, Salmon- haired man. That she was priceless. Lost in thought, though quickly brought back to the unfortunate place called, reality. His blonde princess rolled over to face him, quickly cuddling closer. Looking for the warmth and comfort she undoubtly knew and recognized, even in her sleep. Yawning after a few minutes, followed by a soft whine, the beauty's eyes fluttered open. "Natsu, it's cold." A muffled whine and complaint was heard from her, her face buried in the salmon haired man's chest. In return, he simply wrapped the giant comforter, she had insisted they buy, around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "It's fall, of course you're going to be cold this morning. Would you like to watch movies all day, then?" He asked, not particulary wanting to venture out in the cold just yet. The blonde, her name was Lucy, a fitting name. Lucy lifted her head from his chest and looked at him, forming an irresistible pout. "And cuddle? And hot chocolate?" She asked, knowing he wouldnt-he couldn't say no to that. Though he knew this and smiled. "Of course. I'll even start up the fireplace." He caved. He would always cave to her. She was his greatest weakness, but also greatest strength. Just one bright smile, and every single bad thing that happened that day, instantly disappeared.

       So with the fireplace cracking in front of them, a quiet film playing on the TV, hung just above the fireplace. Though neither of them payed attention to said film, they were to busy relishing in the comfortable silence and warmth, the feeling of their partner wrapped around them. Quiet a safe, relaxed feeling. Natsu, who was deemed "the personal heater", was always a comfort for the blonde. He always smelled like a candle. Not the fancy-smelling candles, but of safety and security. An open flame of a match or hearth. Lucy, in return, had always smelled like the many many books she read throughout the day. The fresh smell of paper and a hint of berries. Was it perhaps, Pomegranates? Or no, maybe Raspberries? Whatever it was it, the salmon-haired couldn't decide. Though it had always calmed him. Both were broken out of their thoughts when a something jumped up on the couch and curled up in their laps. It was a tiny blue cat. They had rescused the cat from a illegal labratory, experimenting on animals. As a result, the tiny cat was now blue, though don't worry, he is healthy now. They named him Happy, seeing as how cheerful he was when they first found him outside dumped next to a sewage pipe coming from outside of the lab.

     Lucy layed her head on Natsu's shoulder and yawned. The atmosphere, warm and lazy, was making her sleepy. Though who could blame her? It was cozy and relaxing, anyone would fall asleep in that moment. Which is exactly what they both did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii again~ How are you? I got tagged in something (again) But it's a bit difficult since the objective is to pick (tag) your 15 favorite people, but I don't exactly have 15, since I don't like to favor people over others and I don't know if I even have that many friends XD

daigoswifey (You're the greatest, I swear.)
23lagunasn (Thanks for the encouragement and always making me laugh)
@All of you (This is the most important one, simply because you guys are honestly the best ever. You're so patient when I don't update as much as I should and you're always so nice and encouraging to me. Thank you guys <3)

Love you all~!

~Emily~