Our Trip To Italy - Part II The Chat With The Old Lady

Natsus POV
Lucy had fell asleep on my shoulder, still holding my hand. I ran my hand through her hair and felt a sense of peace. The old lady was knitting and looked over at us once again, a huge warn smile upon her face. I looked at Lucy and my heart skipped a beat. Once again I was troubled by the same reoccurring thoughts ran through my head. Lisanna or Lucy? I remembered what Levy said to me at the parade. Lucy? Or Lisanna? Lately, I couldn't stand being away from Lucy. Her brown eyes, soft blond hair and her bright smile made my day. The old woman frowned at me. "Something troubling you, young man?" She asked softly. I looked at her and I felt as if I could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge. So I did, I told her everything. "And now I don't know what to do." I said as I finished. The old woman nodded, understanding. "Who would you rather be with right now? Going next week with this Lisanna person to Daytona? Or with Lucy to Italy?" She simply asked. I didn't hesitate to answer though I didn't realize what I had said until I said it. "Lucy." I replied. The old woman smiled. "Who's smile makes you the happiest?" She asked once again. "Lucy." Once again I didn't hesitate to answer. "Who do you truly want to be married too, if you had a choice?" I thought about all the answers I had said so far and realized one thing. "I love Lucy." I said. I was in love with my wife. Lucy Heartfillia- no scratch that.... Lucy Dragneel. The thought made me smile. "Italy is a very romantic city." The old woman said and I nodded. I would make this the best trip ever for my wife.. Lucy Dragneel.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hai Fellow Fairy Tail Members! Just a little NaLu from Natsu's POV. Hope you like it!
~Emily~