Thirty One

Andrea's POV- September 2017

I finished tying my shoes and turned around to look at Dean who was dressed, but 'resting his eyes' behind me.

"Do you want to go with me to Chris' room or do you mind staying with Noel?" I asked him.

He did not open his eyes, but he did mumble;

"Stay"

I shifted and leaned over him.

"I'll see you in a bit" I promised.

He nodded as I kissed his cheek. Noel (who had just woken up) offered me a tired smile.

"Go on now, I got him"

She grinned and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Just remember that Chris won't be there alone"

I laughed and shook my head at her.

"See you two in a bit" I told them as I grabbed my room key and purse.

The walk to Chris and Cody's shared room was short. A drowsy Cody opened the door and stepped back.

"Morning" I greeted.

He hummed and kissed my cheek.

"Shower time?" I asked.

"Yes, wake him up. We've got to be ready in an hour"

I nodded and closed the door behind me. Setting my purse on the floor, I climbed up on the bed that Chris was asleep on. He lightly hummed when I lied down next to him and kissed his cheek multiple times.

"Let me see those pretty eyes" I stated.

He shifted on his side, pulling me against him. I couldn't help but laugh as he buried his face in the crook of my neck and proceeded to shake his head.

"Your beard tickles" I informed him.

I leaned my head against his, and proceeded to kiss his forehead.

"You missed"

"Yeah, well I want to see your eyes so we both can't have it our way" I sassed.

I wiggled my hand under him and smiled as he lifted his body up a bit so I could cuddle closer against him.

"How's your hand?"

It was getting chilly in LA, and for some reason that was making my wrist ache. Chris told me he dealt with the same soreness since his wrist had healed.

"It feels pretty good, one of your athletic trainers gave me a massage last night" I mentioned.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"Who?"

"Does it matter?" I questioned.

He slowly nodded.

"Kinda, yeah"

I slowly sat up. It mattered to him because most, except one were male.

"Well I don't really remember her name" I stated.

His shoulders visibly relaxed and he nodded as he looked down at his hands. I climbed up on his lap and gently tucked a finger under his chin in order to make him look at me.

"So Noel pointed out when I first met her that you turn into the green monster when you're jealous" I brought up.

There was no need for him to be jealous.

"I just get a little defensive"

He was mumbling and avoiding eye contact.

"Well there's no need to be jealous, I have eyes only for you" I informed him.