24. U

"Right now my head is a mess. Thinking of you got me stressed. But you could probably care less. You're just so hard to impress." ~H.E.R
***

I was awakened early by the sound of my phone ringing from my nightstand. I shut my eyes tightly as if that would stop the annoying ringing but after stopping for a few minutes it started again.

"Get your phone man." Amod mumbled from beside me and I groaned picking it up seeing that it was Jessica.

"Hello?" I answered, sleep still evident in my voice.

"Siah oh my god can you do me the biggest favor?" I sighed while I felt Amod running his hand from my stomach to my thighs through my night gown.

"Wassup?" I whispered enjoying the feeling.

"Can you watch Milani for me? Ant and I are driving to Tallahassee to visit my sister and this afternoon and she'll drive me crazy, I know she won't behave that whole ride. His grandma was supposed to watch her but you know how she is."

"Of course. What time will you bring her?" I hissed a bit feeling him begin to nibble and suck on my neck.

"Umm in like an hour but I won't be back until Monday if you can then you're a life saver and  owe you one."

"It's not a problem you know that. I'm going to the shop today though that cool?"

"Yeah that fine."

"Alright boo I'll see you later."

"Alright." We hung up and decided I might as well get up and get dressed.

"You play too damn much let me get up." I said to Amod. As he laid his head on my chest. Last night was his first night spending the night at my house and I was happy. We had been dating somewhat since New Years even though I hadn't told him about my kiss with Tory.

He groaned readjusting his head on my breast making me laugh.

"Get up man!" I said playfully tugging on one of his dreads and he sucked his teeth rolling over.

"You can go use the guest bathroom I'm about to starting getting ready.

"Wassup? What you doing today."

"I'm gonna have Malani." I got out of the bed and stretched while he did the same.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and once I was done I turned on my shower and peeled from my clothes before getting inside.

It had been a week since we got back from New York and nothing had really changed. After Tory kissed me that night he stopped texting me and calling. I wanted to know why he kissed me and what it meant but I know reaching out to him wasn't the smartest move. Especially since I was getting closer to Amod. Plus today he was meeting my Grandma and Kci and I knew once he did then me and Tory was officially over.

I stayed in the shower for a few more minutes before getting out. I had left the door to my bathroom open so the cool air stung my skin.  I grabbed my towel off the rack and wrapped it securely around my body. I walked out and to my closet figuring out what I wanted to wear. I ended up choosing a pink and black workout suit from PINK since it was a chill day.

Amod walked back into the room with a bottle of water and looked at me like I had two heads.

"Why I couldn't get in with you?" I smiled shaking my head.

"Slow. Remember?"

"Yeah whatever. I'm going to the studio today you need anything while I'm out?" I shook my head.