4. All things go

"I feel one minute yeah we got it then it's gone. While we keep waiting on our moment till it falls."~Nicki Minaj
***
"It's been a month and I still haven't met officially met him." Jordan complained as I packed my bag to sleep over Tory's house. It had been a little over a month since me and Tory made it official. It was weird because I wasn't used to being in a relationship and I wasn't used to someone actually wanting to be with me and treat me right. He did though. I had slipped up a couple days after we got together but after I realized he was serious about me a vowed to leave that life behind me.

"Im still feeling him out. But look he's having a get together at his new house. He just moved and he told me to invite my friends. You're the only one I have so-"

"Of course I'll go bitch finally." I laughed shaking my head.

"Alright. I'll send you the address. Come cute."

"I'm always cute."

I heard a horn beep outside so I peeked out the window seeing story was downstairs.

"I'll see you later Jordan I have to go."

"Okay bye boo." After we hung up a slung my bag over my shoulders and walked downstairs. Making sure the alarm was on I walked outside locked the door and made my way to his car.

I wore a long nude sundress that stopped to my ankles and some black micheal Kore Sandles. My hair was in a messy bun to the top of my head and my face was makeup free. I knew I looked like shit yet Tory still licked his lips as I approached the car. I grinned open I the door, getting in and throwing my bag in the backseat.

"Wassup baby." He said said leaning over pecking pecking my lips and I shyly smiled at him.

"You look sexy." I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head.

"Thanks."

He began to drive and it wasn't until we had been driving for about 30 minutes when I realized we weren't in the direction of his new home.

"Where we going?" I asked in suspicion and he looked at me without saying anything. He continued to drive and I continued to wonder where the hell he was taking me.

"Tory!" I said frustrated with the fact that he wasn't telling me where we were going. He still didn't say anything but sooner than later we were pulling up to a villa like home.

 He still didn't say anything but sooner than later we were pulling up to a villa like home

"Who's house?" I asked as he smiled getting out the car. He came around opening the door helping me out.

"This is beautiful." He nodded grabbing my hand.

"It's my parent's." my eyes widened as I stopped in my tracks.

"I'm not meeting your parents right now." I whisper yelled and he looked around shrugging.