14. Alone In Your Heart

"I'm all alone in your heart. I love you baby. You ain't(x3) nobody else's."~ Monica
***

T O R Y

"Come on hurry up." I rushed Tasiah as she slowly put on her shoes. She looked at me cutting her eyes. It was Chanel's birthday and she was having a get together at the beach and Siah was in a mood today. She was 3 months today and she had just been becoming meaner and meaner.

"Shut the fuck up if you're not offering to help I don't feel good and I'm not in the mood for your shit."

"Alright let me help you."

"I don't need your help." She mumbled and I shook my head.

When she finally strapped her sandals she stood up and rolled her eyes.

"You're so helpful."

"I just-" she waved me off cutting off my words.

"Can we go?"

"Yeah man." I grabbed the bag she had put out towels and changing clothes in and the one that contained Chanel's gift before grabbing my keys.

We walked downstairs and made sure to turn the alarm on before walking outside and getting in my Jeep. It was November and it was blazing hot still. She rolled down the windows looking over to me.

"I love you." I looked at her and smiled shaking my head. This girl and her mood swings.

"I love you more baby."

"I'm sorry for being mean to you. It's just.. this whole pregnancy thing is getting to me and I'm trying to learn how to control it. I wake up feeling sick and mad and hungry and it sucks." I leaned over kissing her cheek before she turned her head letting me kiss her lips.

"Don't apologize boo I understand. Just focus on keeping you and my baby healthy and you can take it all out on me." She smiled and nodded before sitting back in her seat.

I pulled off driving fast through the Miami streets. The sun was beaming and m 99 jams was playing all the old school songs. Siah mumbled the words of mostly all of them.

"How are you and Jordan?" I asked making conversation and she rolled her eyes shrugging.

"I don't know. We haven't spoken in over a month and that's the longest we've ever gone without talking. I guess we're just growing apart."

"Y'all will be good soon." She shrugged leaning back more into her seat.

"I don't even care. Can we stop to get food?"

"You can eat at the beach." She scrunched up her face making me laugh.

"Boy stop playing and get me food."

***

Leave it up to Tasiah to go to some one's function holding a Chic-fil-a cup. She had the top off chewing on the ice as we approached the picnic like setting. It was about 50 people there and it was nice.

"Wassup Siah." Lance spoke as we approached him. I noticed a girl with tattoos and braces on his lap and I couldn't help but to notice the shocked look Siah had as he stood making the girl lift up, hugged Siah and clapped me up.

"Who's this?"

"Oh. This is my friend Heaven. Heaven this my lil sister Siah and her dude Tory.

"Tory Watts? I'm a fan."

"I appreciate it." She nodded and smiled before kissing his cheek.