Chapter 16: its a.....

Zay opened up the door and to his surprise it was Ms. home-wrecker. Zay didn't say anything he just let her in because he had too much on his mind as is. She, sat down in a chair that he used to study.

" hey zay!" She said.

" look whatever you wanted to tell me.... I don't know if I'm ready for any other news." Zay said sitting down on his bed rubbing his stomach feeling as if he had to throw up.

" well, just wanted to actually check up on you and see how you are holding up with what happened between Malik and Bryson! Is everything okay?!" She asked, with concern in her voice.

" why is she wondering about what happened.. and what is she so concerned about Bryson... I mean Malik I guess.. but, what she up to!" Zay asked himself.

"Zay!!" She yelled.

" Oh... they are okay.. Bryson he suffered from a bullet wound but he'll be okay as for Malik I don't really care." Zay said, knowing that now he's pregnant he doesn't know if it's Malik or Bryson's.

" well, look if you need anything in here for you Zay... look I know I'm the last person you want to hear this from.. but I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression that I was a hoe or after your man.. lets just say I was just testing you.. to see if you can kick with a real one like me!" She said, laughing.

" A test! A fucking t—" zay was interrupted with needing the need to throw up he went to his bathroom and threw up.

" zay.. are you okay?!" She asked him.

Zay was wanting to say something but the sickness kept coming up.

" are you pregnant?! " she asked him.

Zay wiped himself up and flushed the toilet and came out with tears.

" yes I am and I don't know who it is! " Zay said, crying.

She just started crying too, and she embraced him.

" look if you don't want me to say anything I won't.. but, you need to let them know!" She said.

" I know... but, I don't know how this happened... I mean I know men can't get pregnant but I don't know!" Zay said.

" maybe it's a miracle.. I don't know myself.. are you a female?!" She asked.

" Uh no I'm a man.. but.. don't tell anyone but I was born with both!" Zay revealed.

" Bitch are you one of them chimera people or some shit." She asked.

" uh no!! " Zay said.

" okay... well, look if you need anything I'm here for you! " she said and kissed him on the cheek and left out.