Chapter 1: Get Ready.. Set.. College

Zay gets off the greyhound bus from Atlanta, Georgia. Zay is 20 years old and is ready to start his life. College... That is! He's ready to make things happen, his major is film studies and wants to make a move.

   Zay P.O.V.

   Hey guys now I know you guys are probably thinking, is This another love story?! Me and a guy fall in love and blah blah!! This is a love story but it's a little different!! So, come on, get ready!!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

   Zay gets off the grey hound bus and his phone rings. He notices that it's his mom.

   " hey, Ma what's up?" Zay said , grabbing his bags and belongings.

    " hey baby, I just wanted to make sure you made it there safely!" His mom said, sounding concerned.

   " yes ma I'm  good, I made it... And I'll be okay!" Zay said, reassuring his mom that things will be okay!

   " I know son, but I just wanted to hear your voice and I just want you to stay focus is all, okay?" His mom explained, crying a bit.

   " I understand , Ma.. I do, but I'm a young adult now, I'll be okay!" Zay said, ready to hang up the phone.

  " alright, baby.. Well, just stay focused and just have fun!" His mom said, crying.

   " Ma, calm down everything will be okay, look I got to go!" Zay said, laughing as he noticed a campus ambassador walking towards him.

   " alright, bye baby" his mom said.

   " okay!" Zay said, as he hung up on his iPhone 6.

   The campus ambassador was dressed in a red shirt with a buffalo symbol on the right side of her shirt. It was a white girl she stood at 5'8" she had blonde hair and blue eyes.

   " welcome to Long Horn University, where you will experience new things and new beginnings" the ambassador explained.

   Zay just thought that this was stupid, he's grown he shouldn't have to be told about the campus and everything but he followed through and let the ambassador take him to the destination where the orientation was located.

   " thank you!" Zay smiled and took his belongings with him.  He was happy that the ambassador left, she was annoying as fuck he thought.
➖➖➖➖

Author note: Still the in works y'all