#42 The Insight Into Mischa's Life

Zacznij od początku

"Cynthia?" I call.

"Yes Dad?"

"I don't want you out at night" I remind and she pouts before nodding and leaving my office. I sigh as I remember the day when she was attacked by one of those red eyed werewolf.  Nothing helped her situation for some reason. Only when that werewolf doctor fed her some blood she came back to me, my little girl. The doctor later sold out the blood to me but that greedy bastard had to die because he threatened me. 

Today, I am glad that I found that little bitch. Her blood is valuable and I am going to have her and do whatever it takes to have her. I pull out my phone and dial his number.

"Aaron my friend, are we prepared?" I question.

"Yes, there are four other packs who are with us" He informs and I smile. My scheme is working, all I had to do was send Dia as my mole and release the word of Avaline being a True Alpha. Everything else was easy.

"Good. We will attack day after tomorrow."

***

Mischa

"I don't give a damn Mischa, you are coming back right freaking now!" Rikon, my mate growl loudly and I flinch at his tone. 

"Rikon try to understand I can't. It's my brother and Ava, she is my friend."

"You think I care?" He sneers and I gulp loudly. Angry Rikon is scary; I can't handle him when he is angry. 

"I..I will...be there by tom... tomorrow" I stutter and hear a clashing sound in background.

"Today" He argues and I don't have it in me to fight back. "I will wait till evening, if you aren't home when I return back home from office" He pauses and I take a sharp breath "let's just say this time it will be worst than before." He hangs up before I had any chance to speak and I throw the phone away in annoyance. It bounces on the cushion and then clashes against the wall on my side.

Rikon has anger issues and he loves to be in control. He wants everything to be the way he wants but he fails to understand that I am his mate not his property.

"Why?" I cry pulling my legs up and against my chest and wrapping my arms around my legs. I bury my head down in between my legs and chest and weep softly.

"Are you okay?" a voice calls from my behind and I quickly wipe my tears and turn around to see Kael standing at the glass-door.

I am sitting in the balcony; it is still decorated and reminds me of the surprise that my brother gave to his mate. The surrounding does not help me and I feel like crying more now than ever before. Why can't I have a normal loving mate?

"I am fine" I smile and he nods as he makes way towards me and sits beside me.

"I have known Alpha Xander for a while now and let's just say I am familiar with what goes in the pack." He says and I look up at him confused "I am the last person you should be lying to" He says and I look away from him.

"What are you talking about?" I ask and stand up preparing to walk away.

"You think he loves you?" his question catches me off guard and I still in my step; my heart beating louder with every passing second and I know he can hear this too.

"I don't have to answer you" I retort and he chuckles standing and looking at me.

"One will think that you will forget your sarcasm living with a person like Rikon" he say and shakes his head and I fist my hand at my sides and turn around to give him a piece of mind when he holds my hands and pushes me back in the couch. I stumble and fall on the couch but quickly maintain my balance.