Part 72

Jimin laughed.

"You tried.... To kill me?!"

The gun was still pointed towards Jimin.

Jin changed his direction when he pulled the trigger.

Unfortunately, the gun had no bullet and let out a bang.

"My brother tried to kill me !" Jimin ran towards Jin and jumped onto him.

He punched him in the face many times.

"You're not my little brother! You're a devil!"

Mina was crying in the corner begging him to stop.

Jin pushed him off and grabbed Mina's hand. They both ran away from the house.

"We can't leave! My dad's still in there." Mina stopped Jin.

"I saw the key and its in his pocket."

They both looked at each other and knew they had to face him.

They heard chains rattling and scratching the floor. Jimin was near.

Once i a while Jimin would laugh. "Where are you guys??~"

They hid inside a closet and Jin grabbed a pole. Waiting for the right time to attack.

"Mina.. I can smell your sweet scent."

'CLICK'

Jimin turned behind. "Found you." He said.

Mina's feet stepped on a mouse trap. But it was modified and had sharp little knives on it. She wasn't wearing a full covered shoes so it went right through her bone. She tried so hard not to scream. Jin realized her pain.

Jimin ripped open the closet but Jin hit him with the pole. Luckily, Jimin could take a hold of it.

Mina tried to open the trap but it was too tight.

Jimin grabbed Jin out from the closet.

Mina found the screw to unlock it. When she did, her flesh we're some stucked on the knives. She could see her bones and blood were running soo much.

Jimin wrapped his chains over Jin's neck and tighten it.

Jin grabbed a nearby vase and hit Jimin's head. His head was bleeding.

Jin took the opportunity and grabbed the keys in his pocket. Jin carried Mina back into the room. He'd never leave her with that psychopath.

"Hurry!!" Mina cried.

Jin had to try all the keys to open the lock.

"Found it!" Jin unlocked and open the door to the basement.

"Where you think you going?" Jimin grabbed her hair.

"Fuck!!" Jin shouted.

"You better go save her daddy because in a few minutes, he'd get minced into pieces" He laughed.

"Go!" Mina told Jin.

Jin ran downstairs but there were lots of doors and locks.

Jimin dragged her hair all over the floor into a bedroom.

"Sora-yah.." Jimin laid her on the bed and brushed her cheeks and tears.

He wrapped her feet with cloth to stop the bleeding.

"I love you." He took out his pocket knife.

"I'm not Sora !" Mina screamed.

"Sora, be calm."

"I'm not Sora!!" Mina hit his head with hers.

Jimin winced. "Ofcourse you are!" He slapped her.

"I need to mark you, Sora"

Jin finaly got into the room. The timer showed he had 5 more seconds. He ran towards the machine and try to find a way to stop it.

Mr. Kim's finger is already inside the machine as it slowly minced it followed with his palm. He was crying for it to stop.

Jim was panicking and tried every button for it to stop.

The machine at half of his arms already.

Soon Jin found a small needle and button at the bottom of the machine.

"DNA recognition !"

Jin hit the button and put his hand infront of the needle.

It was not an ordinary needle and was stinging so much. It drew blood out of Jin's palm.

The machine was already almost near his face. Mr. Kim kept his face as far as he could but the machine pulled him closer. Already almost his chest.

"Please hold on sir !" Jin shouted as his palm was stinging. Once in a while it had an electric shock sensation as it sent pure pain down his spine. Since it had DNA recognition, Jin and Jimin and brothers so they'd definitely have the same genes. No one could've stopped this unless him.

The blood were 95% done. 5 more percent to go.

Mr. Kim's cheeks were cut and showed some skull bones. The floor was covered in blood.

"Sorry kid, I can't" Mr. Kim gave up.

"Think about Mina!"

"I can't anymore."

'BEEP'

Quickly Jin hit the stop button and luckily the machine stop.

Jin helped him out and untied his hands and legs. Well, atleast what's left of him.

"Please hang in there !" Jin wanted to save Mina.

He tried to open the door but it was closed. He grabbed a key and tried to unlocked it.

"NO KEYLOCK?!"