Part 66

Jimin chuckled.

"I see.. so this was your plan from the beginning." Jimin looked at her.

Mina faced down.

"Give me the keys." Jin stood infront of him, making him cornered to a wall.

Jimin faced down. "No.."

"No?! What did you just said!" Jin got angrier.

"Not this time little brother." Jimin slowly looked up with the creepiest smile and his sharp eyes.

Quickly Jimin's hand snatched Mina's arm as he pull her towards him.

"Let go of her." Jin calmly said to avoid Jimin from doing something more stupid.

"You're only for me ! Only I can touch you ! Only I can be with you forever .." Jimin sobbed as he cried.

Slowly he took out a pocket knife and aimed it on her neck.

"If we can't be together here then let's be together elsewhere." He smiled as his nose turned red.

"Jimin wait! I love you alright ? Pl-please just p-put this down." Mina begged.

Jin wanted to interfere but that would just increase the risk of him killing her. He tries to think of another way.

"Liar ! Out of all the boys in the world, WHY HIM?!" This time he wasn't crying. His gaze turned dark and he looked really angry.

"No no baby it's just you and me now." Mina cried.

"He's a freaking killer mina! Can't you see the look on his face ! I'm trying to protect you !" Jimin pointed at Jin.

Mina knew he was lying. "Okay , save me Jimin. We can be together and he won't bother us just please don't kill me."

Mina turned to look at Jin but his face changed. His facial expression seemed like a mixture or scared, angry, regret everything in one time.

"He's a killer mina ! Believe me !"

Jin's legs weaken as he stumbled on the floor. His memories came back. The memories that he kept hidden deep in his mind came back. He's scared.

Jin's scared of himself now.