Part 69

"Hyung..." Jin looked at him.

_____________________

Flashback~
Jimin got back home from school. He smiled as he opened the door, thinking about his crush, Kim Sora. His english teacher who was three years older than him. He passed through the living room as he went upstairs. But he stopped in the middle, as he saw Jin with a box on their empty desk.

"Hyung....." Jin stared at Jimin blankly.

"Put it back in." Jimin said strictly as he walked closer.

"Hyung ?! You said you've stopped !" Jin suddenly shouted at him.

"Jin-ah, calm down. She changed her mind, okay?" Jimin took all the pictures and put it back in the box.

Jin started crying as he was still a little boy. He's scared if he's gonna loose him.

Jimin hugged him and took the last picture in his hand. "Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid anymore." He shuffled through Jin's hair.

A few days later, Jimin was outside, somewhere in town. He was secretly following and taking photos of Kim Sora.

She got into trouble when she were in the wrong ally. A few big and gangster-like guys came.

"Oh shit! Why this ally?!" Jimin whispered to himself.

Those guys got closer to her.

"Well well, look what we have her. I assume you're new to this town?"

Sora just nodded  and tried to escape. She said sorry when one of those guys won't let her go away.

"In this town, once you're here, you're ours." The leader said.

"What kind of bullshit is that?!" Sora uttered.

Those guys grabbed her and tried to pull her inside of a warehouse. Sora screamed out loud , but anyone who passed by just watched and quickly walked away.

"Ahjussi! Please help her!" Jimin was begging to any strangers nearby. He was raging mad when they pulled and tried to hurt her.

_______________________________________

"Are you alright?" Sora took her first-aid and treated all Jimin's wounds and bruises.

Once in a while Jimin would flinched because the pain stung him. He got hurt all over his face and body. His eyes were swollen.

"Luckily, you were'nt hurt." He managed to smile although moving a muscles hurts so bad.

"You shouldn't do something like that anymore. Never!" She warned him.

"I just wanted to save you. I like you." He whispered the last words but she could hear him.

"Jimin, I've told you. I have a boyfriend. And I had to switch school because of you."

Jimin frowned. "Boyfriend." He let out a mocking laugh.

"Jimin...." She sighed. "Take some rest before you go home. I'll drive you home if you can't walk." She stood.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang because of a notification alert. It revealed his wallpaper. It was her picture that she never took. A picture from a far. She took the phone and checked his gallery. Her picture was all over his phone.

"What's this?! This is me in my house!" She threw the phone in front of him.

"I can explain." Jimin tried to stand up but his legs were hurting so much.

"Fuck you!" She slapped Jimin's face. With the wounds and bruises on his face, the pressure on the face definitely hurt like hell.

Jimin looked at her and started to get mad. He laughed. "I like you... I helped you.. And this is what I got?!" He tried to grab her shoulders and neck.

"I like you!" He punched her and tried to choke her. She was struggling her way out of the situation. Jimin kept hitting her. Not enough of that, he scratched her face with his nails. Sora was screaming in pain.

"Don't worry. If you're not pretty, I'll be your boyfriend." He laughed as he scratched of more skin. Blood were running down her face. "Your boyfriend would definitely leave you."

He took out a pocket knife. "No... No!!!" Sora cried. Jimin took the knife and started to carve her face. He carved 'JIMIN'S' on her forehead.

Sora grabbed her carpet tightly because of how pain it was.

Suddenly the front door swung opened. "Hyung!" . Jin was following them since earlier that day.

"Get the fuck off me you piece of shit!" She pushed him and he hit the corner of a sharp table. He screamed in pain. He did caught Jin's eyes and realize what he was going to do.

Jin pointed a gun.

"BANG!"

A person down and blood was running all over the carpet.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!" Jimin screamed as he took her in his lap. His shirt is now covered in blood. Jin threw the gun to Jimin. He leaned against a wall and shocked for what he had done.

"Hyung..." Jin was traumatized. "I had to..." He repeated his words.

Jimin was crying and he looked at Jin. That's when he started to get scared of Jin. His eyes didn't show any regret at all.

Soon the police came. They we're shocked to see what had happen as the neighbours called and reported screaming and gunshot. They took Jin and tried to calm him down. Jin pointed at Jimin. "He killed her!" He reported and started screaming and crying.

"I killed her." Jimin wanted him to go to jail instead of his baby brother.

Jin was speechless.

"You kids don't have to say anything. Anyone who'd see this would definitely know who did this by the bruises on her whole body."