The Search

The sun is already up but Kate is still unconscious. A tall man holding a gun with silver pellets was walking towards Kate's hiding place.He is wearing a black v-neck sleeveless shirt and a gray leather jeans.

When he saw a small crouching body, he quickly reached for it to check if the person is still alive or not.

The huge footsteps of a person woke Kate up. She stirred and almost screamed when a voice boomed above her.

"Excuse me miss, are you alright?"

She lifted her head and saw a moscular man standing above her crouching body. She forgot she's still naked.

She gasped. She quickly covered her body with her hands. Her face getting red.

She ducked her head to cover her embarassement then she felt something being thrown at her.

"Wear it. I guess you need one to go home" He said.

She peered through her long dark brown hair and saw a Black T-shirt lying before her.

She quickly grabbed it and hid behind the tree and wore it quickly.

The T-shirt only reached her thighs but its better than not having anything to wear at all.

When she's done, she revealed herself to the man and smile to him.

"Thank you"

"Samuel"

She furrowed brows by hearing the name. The man just chuckled and spoke.

"My name is Samuel" He said as he lend his hands. She stared at it for a while.

His palms looks rough and tough to hold. He has long but huge fingers with perfect fingernails.

"I wish I have those "Caitlyn suddenly spoke.

When Kate did'nt take it, Samuel just took it back awkwardly and slipped it inside his jean pockets instead.

"Umm..so what's your name?" He asked a little bit casually.

She looked at him and spoke very quietly.

"Kate" she said.

She bit her lip because of her awkwardness.

Crap, I'm not like this when I'm meeting new people, but why am I feeling awkward right now?!

She thought. She bit the inside of her lip when her stomach groaned.

Samuel smiled cheekily and started walking away. When he noticed that Kate remained still, he turned around and frowned.

"What? dont you wanna come with me? Come on, we have food there"

When Samuel mentioned the word food, her face glowed and she ran towards him.

----------

Everyone is already back at the mansion but no one has found Kate yet.

"Night, I'm sorry to tell you that-" Before Third could even finish his words, Night cutted him off furiously by slamming his hands on top of the table, producing a loud smacking sound.

Third shivered and backed away slowly.

Its their first time to see and encounter Night like this. Usually he never cared for anyone especially strangers. But when he met Kate, it seems like he changed alot. Whenever he is away from her, he could not think of anything else but her. He always rushes things out just to come home quickly and see her. He would even give sharp glares to anyone who will lay their eyes on her. That's why he kept her inside the room next to his..so that no one else can see her but him.