Chapter 1: Second life, second chance

Start from the beginning

'They are just 5, I can deal with them. How dare they kill innocent animals?! And in front of Tsuna!'

Rin was seeing in red, he didn't see that Tsuna was getting closer to him.

"Rin-nii, enough. You did what you could. "

Tsuna touched his brother, and he calmed down. Rin got a few injures. Tsuna was thinking about the bird.

'Poor Birdie, I'm sorry, for not being able to save you. I wanted to help my brother, too, but i don't want him to go to the police. Again.'

"We should bury the doves. "

They collected the dead bodies, and buried them to a quite place, where they can rest in peace.

- Time Skip -

Tsuna's P.O.V:

We arrived home after the tiring day. After buring the pigeons, we remembered that we were hurrying. Nii-san is for a job interview, and me for the last day of my summer job. I was 16 years old, the same as my nii-sans. But between us, Rin was the oldest, Yukio is the middle, and me as the youngest. No, I wasn't twin with them, they adopted me, and treated as their own flesh. I was glad to them. They are my family with my Father, and the others from the church.
Back to the point, I was late for work but luckily they didn't scold me. It was not same for my brother. He couldn't make it, so he had not done the interview.

"I'm home" said the two.

"Welcome back, Nii-san, Tsu-kun. The dinner is almost ready, come in." Yuki-nii said.

We went to our own rooms, i dropped my bag down and went back to dinner. I arrived first, and give Yuki-nii a welcome hug.

"I forgot, i'm home, Yuki-nii." I mumured.

"Haha, welcome, Tsu." He patted my head.

I sat at my place, welcomed everybody and waited for father and Rin-nii. They arrived at the same time, it looks like he got scolded by father, poor nii-san.

"Welcome home, Father."

"Oh, my cutest son is at home, too! I heard you got late for your work"

"Don't call me cute, and i don't know what you are talking about." I tilted my head.

Everyone sweatdropped.
'How can you not call that cute?' Thought everybody.

I don't understand their stare. 'What are they thinking about?'

"Hahaha, I don't agree with that. And I know you were late, they phoned me. It was your last day.

"Mou~, I'm sorry." I pouted.

"I forgive, you have job, unlike somebody else, who could keep one till now."

"Are you talking about me, Old Man?"

'Uh-oh, Rin-nii is angry. Something's gonna happen.'  'Said' a weird intuition. Whenever happens something, it always rings in my head.

"Who else should I talk about? You couldn't keep a job for a week at least. You are lucky, my acquaintance called me, he heard about a job in a restaurant."

"In a restaurant?! I'm not good with places like that. You should just leave me.."

"Leave you?! Foolish boy, I'm your legal guardian, and i will raise you into a responsible adult! And don't forgot! Someday, you will have to take care of yourself!

"Don't joke with me, I'm not that stupid, i know that!!!"

*EXPLODE*

The stove exploded. Everyone is suprised about it. Oh, not, father and Yuki-nii had a little different expression. 'They were a bit scared.'