Chapter 8: I am Dendy

Start from the beginning

                                                        |Small Time Skip|

"I cant help you. When I opened this salon, I left all the robot stuff behind."Mr. Logic said."Man!"K.O. said sadly."Perhaps I can make it up to you. How about two mathematically perfect haircuts on the house?"Mr. Logic sympathetically said. K.O. raised his eyebrows at Y/n and Dendy.                      

                                                                 Your Pov

We all sat in the barber chairs as Mr. Logic gave us mathematically perfect haircuts."It is done."He said turning us around. K.O. gasped, and Dendy huffed."Hello, handsome!"K.O. said looking at himself in the mirror. I giggled."Y/n there is something that I would like to add to your hair."Mr. Logic said."Hmm."I hummed turning to him. He reached into his pocket removing a F/c bow from it. He carefully placed it in my hair."There."He said. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection. The bow sat in my hair perfectly."Wow, it looks really nice on you Y/n."K.O. said. Dendy nodded her head agreeing."Oh, Mr.Logic you mind cleaning the ol' neckline?"K.O. asked.

"With pleasure, K.O. These old clippers have quite a history, you know?"Mr. Logic said taking out his razor."You mean the Logic Model 3000 with laser nose hair sculptor?"Dendy asked."Yes. I remember my grandfather giving me these clippers, as if --"He was cut off by Dendy seizing his razor and smashing it into a million pieces. I and K.O. jumped up out of our seats and ran over to her."Dendy!"We yelled."Dendy! What did you just do?!"K.O. shouted."I procured our dilation circuit. See?"She said holding it up for us to see."The clippers Dendy! You just threw Mr. Logics entire family history on the floor!"I screamed."Oh, right! There!"She said repairing what was once broken. She walked over to Mr. Logic placing the razor back where it should be."I believe you'll find those now work at 260% their original capacity."She said making her way back to me and K.O. As we were leaving I could hear Mr. Logic laugh in merriment.

                                                                               Dendy's Pov

"Man, I thought you broke those clippers for good!"K.O. said as we reached our next destination."The second item we need is a copper pewter alloy."I said showing them another hologram."A what?"K.O. asked as Y/n tilted her in confusion."Preferably in disc form."I said."I think I got you covered!"K.O. said snapping his fingers. We then started to walk around until we stopped at a token machine."A token machine?"I and Y/n quizzically said."Were just .25 technos away from your cotton pooter disc."K.O. stated."Lemme just grab a coin!"He said scrambling in his pocket, only for moths to fly out of it."No! My moth collection!"He shrieked as he tried to get them back.

"Y/n,"I called. She looked at me."You want to see something cool."I asked her."Mhm."She nodded running over to the side of the machine with me. I connected multiple wires, so all the tokens would come out the machine."Dendy? Y/n!"I heard K.O. say."So you saw that right?"I whispered."Yeah." "Now follow me,"I said walking in front of the machine were K.O. was standing.

                                                                                       Your Pov 

Dendy lead me in front of the machine. When we got there all the tokens spilled out of it."Wow!"I shouted. K.O. laughed."Guess we didn't need coins after all."He said."These tokens should meet our needs."Dendy said collecting the tokens."You're always a step ahead of people, huh?"K.O. asked."I do walk quickly, yes."She responded. I stifled a laugh."No, Dendy, that's not what he meant."I said."I meant that you do things in your own way. It's kinda weird! But its kinda cool, too?"He said. Dendy smiled."Now, the final item I need is a glorb."She said showing us the final piece."The simplest course of action would be to return to the robot barber, tear open his interior circuits and extract it by force."She said as she began to leave. I ran in front of her stopping her in her tracks."You cant hurt Mr. Logic!"I shouted.