Chapter 2

Kale POV:

I didn't want to move here, I already have enough trouble fitting in as the shy gay boy and of course as soon as I have ONE friend my dad needs to relocate for his job. I mean it won't be hard for June to make friends, Raven and Rubert..well Rube will be fine I mean they're 4. 

I think my dad did this on purpouse I mean he knows how hard it with me being gay and he doesn't care honestly. I remember when I first came out to my parents, my dad threw me against a wall and beat me to apparently beat the queer out of me. My mom sat and watched crying and begging for him to let me go but he just grabbed her around the neck. I begged for him to just beat me, to say my dad's abusive would be an understatement. He beats my mom and I, not June or the twins which I'm happy about they don't deserve it. 

I was finally done unpacking my room and was about to take a nap until I heard the doorbell ring, I wondered who it could be since we just moved here. Since my room is closest to the door I went to answer it only to see a couple of kids around my age there holding a pie that smelled delicious.

"Umm..so hi I'm Cos and these are my friends we all live around here and wanted to just say hi and welcome you and your family to Adams" he said with a smile.

I just stood there awkwardly not really knowing what to say, there was a moment of awkward silence till June came up.

"Excuse my brother he's a little..ok a lot of shy I'm June and this is my brother Kale why don't you guys come in?" June said dazzling his darling smile.

See June was better at these things, while I was just awkward and well weird, I saw the guy named Cos walk in holding hands with a really pretty blonde girl. They were followed by a girl holding a pie who was holding hands with a more dark kind of guy that didn't really fit him. Two twins walked in shyly they were adorable followed but a peppy blonde girl who automatically pulled me into a hug.

"Hi I'm Tracy we're going to be bestfriends" she said and kissed my cheek as she followed the rest into the living room.

Then I saw a guy who made my heart stop, carmel skin and piercing blue eyes oh and I cant forget the dazzling smile on his face.

"I'm Oliver but your new best friend will call me Oli-Pop all the time" he said laughing.

I love his laugh it makes my heart flutter I want to make him laugh, I didnt mean to but I guess I started pouting because I couldn't make him laugh.

"Hey hey turn that frown upside down someone as cute as you should always smile" he said with a wink and kissed my cheek which encouraged a sudden blush to appear to my face as he went to join his friends.

No way.

He-He-He's gay!!

Okay maybe I will like Adams.

I closed the door and walked to where everyone was, June was already laughing and getting close with everyone. They probably liked him more and will become his friend even Oliver, I mean why not he was perfect, the perfect son.I felt someone's hand entertwine with mine only to see a smiling Oliver pull me down to sit next to him.

I bit my lip and had my hair cover my face so he couldn't see how bad I was blushing right now, I heard him chuckle beside me. He moved my hair out of my face and tilted my chin up to look up at him, I couldn't believe no one was watching us right now.

"You are so beautiful" he said smiling.

I giggled...IN A MANLY WAY OF COURSE!!

"Thank you" I said quietly 

"I like the way your voice sounds" he said smiling at me causing me to blush.

"Hey Kale why don't you take Oliver to the backyard and show him the Koi pond" June said with a wink.

This is why I coud never hate June you see, he accepts me being gay and is obviously trying to play cupid. 

"Would you like to see the Koi's?" I asked.

He nodded and headed to the back yard all the while holding my hand fingers entertwined I nearly died. There was of course some awkward silence until HE broke it.

"I'm sorry I seem so forward just there hasn't been any open gays in this town for like ever and I was sure I was going to be alone forever. Then you move here and your perfect, your gorgeous black hair that brings out your hypnotizing ice blue eyes. Then your just so shy and reserved and my god I just find you so cute and adorable. Can I take you on a date tonight? Please?" he said the need clearly in his voice.

I've never been on a date before and I'm sure my dad would be the fucking hell out of me if I did, well if he knew. But I mean really look at those eyes they look like pools of oceans how can I resist? I bit my bottom lip and heard him intake a sharp breath I looked at him and saw pained look on his face.

"Can you umm not bite your lip like that" he said his voice husky.

I immediatly released my lip to see his body relax and him let out of a sigh of what seemed like relief. I wonder what that was about.

"I would love to go on a date with you" I said smiling.

He seemed to light up like a kid who got exactly they wanted on a Christmas morning, he engulfed me into a hug and kissed my cheek causing me to blush.

"Okay so I'm going to pick you up at 7:30 and I'm going to take you out on the best date ever and treat you like the prince you are. Here is my number text me so I'll have yours...see you tonight honey" he said never loosing that smile.

My gosh I'm going on my first date.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2!!!

Pic on the side is Kale (ISN'T HE CUTE)

VOTES

COMMENTS

AND 

FANS

MAKE ME WRITE FASTER :D

sorry it's short