The boy..

Kiaras POV
School is boring especially when everyone thinks your a loser oh if only they knew I was in a dangerous gang for sure they would be kissing my feet. I never really liked anyone there, especially a boy called Damien he was the schools popular boy and didn't even know my name and it is probably best he doesn't as he is a huge player and if I want to be a leader boys must not be my business.
Zanes POV
I hated Kiara going to school as one of the red scorpians go there and we have no idea who it is and they can attack and any point, but it's not my duty to be her personal guard but we must keep an eye out.
Kiaras POV
During class Damien kept on nattering about the last time he fucked the prinabal to get out of something..i find it disgusting espically that he would ask such a thing and the princabal would say yes to it, nothing about him is good news.
When it was over I heard Damien talking over the phone.
"What! Why should I don't even know who she is!"
"B-but dad it could ruin everything! Ugh!"
"Fine I will, but she better be cute.."
He then hanged up and I ran away. What was he on about? It doesn't matter anyways as long as he is out of my life.
Damien's POV
My dad wants me to keep an eye over a girl called Kiara and he won't tell me why..he is always doing this shit all because he's in a stupid gang! Like ugh who cares if she is in the satini gang! That's when I saw her she has blackish brown hair and green eyes, she was carrying multiple books in her hand and I saw a guy in a limo pull up against the school and her get in. Damn she must be rich or something and I'm In a gang and I have to walk home. Though half of it could destroy her cover ha no luck to her. But she was kinda cute.

When I got home all was silent and I rushed upstairs, I called over someone who was in my gang.
"KAI!" Is shouted.
"WTF DO YOU WANT DAMIEN!" Shouted Kai back.
"GET BILL WILL YOU!"
"NO GET VANESSA TO!" He screamed back at me. Ugh my brother won't care to help me so he has to call his loser girlfriend.
"Yo Vanessa-"
What I saw next was disgusting.
"Bro you gotta learn you can't trust me when I'm fucking my girl!" Kai stayed pulling an evil smile. He is so gross sometimes and I'm surprised it's coming out of my mouth. I went to get bill myself and found him talking to my dad. I guess no training lessons today, too bad.
The next day...
The next day I woke up and got dressed for school but before I knew it my dad shouted at me saying talk to the girl.
He was really doing my head in so I might as well just talk to her, sure suspicion will grow on her but I have no choice. At school I searched for her but she wasn't there until I saw a small car pull up across the road, she was in the car with a different guy in the front he had brown hair and hazel eyes. I must admit he was good looking. I saw her walk through the gates, and the way she moved it compliments her body shape. I decided to walk up to her.
"Hey, Kiara" I said. She gave a strange look that made her nose crumple.
"How'd you know my name..?" She asked.
"What..? Don't think I wouldn't notice a pretty girl like you.."
I saw her blush lightly and then she quickly hid her emotions.
"Well thanks..I guess.."
She was shy and awkward but I didn't mind.
"Well I-I gotta go.." she then quickly ran away. I looked back at the small car and saw the guy in the front was giving me evil eyes...what was his problem..?
Kiaras POV
I can't believe Damien knows my name! And he actually talked to me, I was probably wrong about him but he is still trouble. His looks are what makes me melt and his charming comments he makes are..UGH...he's so perfect..But I still need to keep my heads up..