The Day

Chloe's POV
Today my water broke and it's time to give birth to my baby. Zane rushed me to the hospital for him being him but it was good he did, as I started having contractions quite early.
2 hours later..
After a long journey our baby girl was born..we named her Kiara. She had blackish brown hair and a button nose. She was amazing and perfect.
Years later.....(past:aka flash backs)
Kiara POV
Today I turn twelve and I'm so excited! Because my parents told me I find something out today! I go to a public school and can't wait to tell my friends but my dad said I can't tell anyone about him being a gang leader and if I did I would have no school at all. Harsh. But I guess it's for cover. My best friend is rose and she has blonde hair and black eyes,mine are green. I get bullied for being sent to school in a FREAKING LIMO!! And my dad still sends me in one..
"KIARA WAKE UP! ITS SCHOOL!!"
Ugh I forgot I have school today.
Zanes POV
I know Kiara hates going to school in a limo so today I'm going to take her to school. She will be happy until the end of the day when she has to find out about a gang that is trying to kill us..yeah that will be a good birthday surprise..
"KIARA HURRY UP!" I shouted. I then heard her storm downstairs in her uniform. I smiled at her as I saw Chloe put hair hair into a bun although she hated it and took it out at school.
"Bye dad! Bye mum!" She said about to leave the door. I saw her face when she saw no limo outside except a car.
"Come on, I'm taking you today" I said. She smiled and jumped into the car. Once we got there everyone stood away the gates expecting a big limo but got a medium sized car instead.
"HEY THERES RICH GIRLS DAD!!" Shouted a kid from the crowd. How dare they say that about my daughter! If I knew they said this I would of burned that limo a long time ago.
Chloe's POV
I waited at the door for Kiara and Zane and they then finally came home. Kiara ran to me and hugged me tightly.
"Kiara want to know what we wanted to tell you"
She nodded eagerly.
"Well, there is another gang called the red scorpians...and they are enemies...as they are trying to kill us..." me and Zane said. Kiara gave a awkward look.
"Mum will they ever be friends with us?" She asked. Me and Zane looked at eachother. "Were not sure dear..we're not sure..
Present
Kiara POV
Ever since that day I have been obsessing of becoming a leader for our gang..