Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Couple days later

I walked through the streets of the village, looking for someone—anyone to train with. Asuma was busy with Shikamaru. Gai was training Neji’s “youth”. Shibi stole Shino from me, said he was going to train him. Zabuza and Haku were hanging out with Julie all day.

Who will train with me? There had to be someone that wanted the train with me, right? Damn it.

Lily ran off to see Kiba in the hospital, Akamaru more like. I wonder what their crossbreed would look like? That would be freaky, wouldn't it?

With a long sigh, I walked into the ramen bar and took a seat.

“What's wrong?” Teuchi asked.

“My normal please,” I said, “I can't for the life of me find anyone that wants to train with me! I’ve been looking all over the place but nothing.”

“Nothing really.” he said with a sigh as he cooked my noodles. He handed me the ramen and took a seat on the other side of the counter. “You made it into the finals, didn't you?” he asked.

“Yeah, me and my whole team did,” I said as I began to eat my ramen, delicious as always.

“Why can't your sensei help you to train?” he asked.

“Oh he’s helping Liss all day today. I kinda hogged him all day yesterday and the day before. We were having trouble with this new Jutsu of mine. He’s training Tash all day tomorrow. So now I have no one to train with. Tash is training with her mom today.”

I guess you worked out Tash had already began calling Kurenai “Mom” like Julie had been calling Gai “Dad” all this time. Lisa had started to call Kakashi “dad” every so often now. I’m the only one that’s not called Asuma “Dad”.

I mean don't get me wrong, he’s amazing and I find nothing wrong with him being my father, it’s just every time I called someone dad, they died. I mean I call him bro and stuff but “Dad” is a bit of a stretch at the moment. With everything that's gone on in my life. I’ll settle down and call him dad some time. Just not right now.

“Would you like another bowl?” he asked picking up my empty bowl.

“No thanks, I need to find someone to train with. If I find no one in the next 30 minutes, I’ll just head off and train on my own. Work on the skills I already got.”

“Tam?” Naruto shouted running towards the Ramen shop. “TAM?” he shouted running in and up to me. He jumped onto the seat next to me with a grin.

“What is it Naruto?” I asked with a smile.

“I’m going to ask Kakashi-sensei to train me. He’ll train you too, right? Tash told me you were looking for someone to train with. Come on, you have to come train with us.” he shouted happily.

“Sure, do you want a bowl before we go?” I asked, making sure that he heard the “A”.

“No I really need to train. I’ve not trained at all yet,” he said.

“You’re a bloody idiot,” I told him, hitting him in the back of the head.

“Whatever,” he muttered, wrapping his fingers ‘round my wrist. I was just able to throw the money for the ramen on the table as I was dragged off.

Naruto dragged me through the streets and into the hospital. He skidded to a stop before Kakashi as he let go of my hand. I had no time to stop myself and I smacked into Kakashi’s chest with a “Oof!” as we toppled to the floor. 

“Thank you Naruto,” I said sarcastically as I got to my feet and helped Kakashi up. 

“Sorry,” Naruto said, scratching the back of his neck.