Head Over Heels: Because You Love Me: Justin Bieber Love Story:

So you have to vote! most of it was written literally months ago!

I can't tell you what- but just be prepared..

it's not what you think....

wth?? (that's went through your head right?)

just trust me...

that was the beginning of the twist.

4 years later:

March 25th

2018

RECAP:

I got up out of bed slowly.

My head was pounding like crazy.

Lovely.

I grasped the side table for balance, dizziness suddenly rushing through me.

I took a deep breath, trying to get it to pass.

Where was he?

"Justin?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He walked in from the hallway and stopped at the door, watching me with wide eyes. "Are you ok?"

"I think so. I think I just got up too fast. I didn't know where you were."

"It doesn't look like you just stood up." He took the few steps forward and touched his hand to my forehead, then put his other hand on my arm. "You're pretty warm.

"I can just get some water. I'm ok."

I started to walk out and he caught me as I lost my balance, his arm gently pulling me back.

"You need to lay down." He said.

"I don't want to. Just let me get some water."

"I'll get it."

"Ok."

I walked with him slowly and rested my head against the cold fridge. It actually helped.

"We'll get you to a doctor. It might just be the flu."

"It doesn't feel like the flu though. I never feel like I'm going to get sick with the flu."

"Well it could be different and if it is you'll be better within a few days."

He got a glass down and then an Advil. He got me some ice water and placed the pill in my hand.

I took it and he put his hand on my arm, running it soothingly.

"Hopefully, aren't we supposed to go to Erikka's the 26th?"

Great. I knew that was coming up and I really wanted to see my sister.

Now she's engaged, which is great. Her and Ryan were so good together. Justin and I always tale full credit for setting them up.

"Yeah, that's tomorrow. I'll call. You need to see someone. I don't want you going like this, and something is definitely wrong I'd you can barely stand up." He said.

"Wait. It's the 25th?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I-"

I clutched the counter and took a deep breath, keeping whatever I needed down.

"Couch." He said and slipped his arm around me.

"No." I shook my head slowly. "I need my phone."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I don't think it's the flu. I just need to check-"

"What do you mean you don't think it's the flu? Of course it is. You're-"