Typical Gotham City

Start from the beginning

So, Jazz drove Sam, Tucker, and Dash to the bank. As they walked in, they sat on the bench in unison, waiting for their turn at the register. 

That's when gunshots rang through the air. Jazz, Sam, and Tucker had calm expressions on their faces, as they were used to ghosts threatening to blast them, or in Sam's case, force them to eat meat. 

Dash was scarred, but he was keeping it together, probably trying to impress Jazz. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your money in the bags that are being passed around!" A crazy man in a purple suit with green hair and clown make-up was laughing maniacally. 

"I hate clowns. Ever since Freakshow..." Sam growled. Freakshow had almost made Danny kill her and Tucker. It was a good thing Danny had fought back, because otherwise, it could have ended badly. 

"At least this clown doesn't have a ghostly mind control device." Tucker offered. 

"He has a gun." Sam pointed out. 

"True, I guess that's close enough." Tucker frowned. The man with a bag came towards them. 

"Put the money in." A man with a muffled voice growled at them. 

"Don't have any, that's why we came here in the first place." Sam rolled her eyes. 

"I have a dollar..." Dash put his single dollar in the bag, frowning. 

"There's four of you, surely one of ya brought more than that?" The man's gaze shifted across all of them. 

"Where's Danny when you need him?" Tucker frowned. 

"Why would Fenturd be any help?" Dash asked. 

"Uh..." All three of them looked back over at the robber. "Dash, we're being robbed, let's not get off subject." Jazz put in, not even slightly offended by the comment. 

"If nothing else, you'd think we'd have been smart enough to bring some of the weapons your dad makes." Tucker looked at Jazz. 

"We did bring a weapon. Sam." Jazz smirked. Sam stood up. The man in the purple suit started to pay attention. Jazz leaned over and whispered something into Tuckers ear. His face lit up. 

"SAM AND DANNY, SITTING IN A TREE! K I S S I N G! FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE! SAM AND DANNY, SITTING IN A TREE! K I S S I N G! FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!" Tucker screamed at the top of his lungs. Sam's eye twitched. 

"Arghhhhhh!" Sam inflicted all of her anger into the man pointing the gun at them. She kicked him directly in the face with so much force he was instantly knocked out. She then turned to Tucker. 

"It was Jazz's idea!" Tucker backed away. 

"I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON DANNY!" Sam denied, though her face was bright pink with blush. 

Suddenly a shrill laugh came from behind them. They turned and noticed green haired guy behind them. "That was entertaining!" He clapped. "But I'm afraid I'm going to have to kill you." 

"Jazz? Did you bring the lipstick laser?" Tucker asked. 

"Yep. And the Fenton peeler, but I don't think those will do much." She frowned. 

"Put the peeler on." Tucker advised. "The metal will give you a chance." 

"Okay..." Jazz put the peeler on. It encased her in a sheet of metal armor. 

"Ohh...I just love surprises!" The newly named Greenie smirked. "I've got some of my own!" He brought out, I kid you not, a bazooka. 

Dash cussed. A lot. 

"Calm down dude." Sam glared. "I have steel toed combat boots and a bad attitude. Nothing could go wrong with that combination. Plus I'm goth." She added the last part a second later. "Whatever! Life is dark and meaningless." Sam said loud enough for Greenie to hear. 

"Is that so?" Greenie put the bazooka away. "Let's put a smile on that face." He laughed. 

"I don't smile. I eat peoples souls and sulk in darkness." Sam frowned. She was good at delaying an inevitable death. 

"Oh, let's find something you can laugh about." He smirked. "Now, where's this Danny previously mentioned?" 

Sam clenched her fists. "Technically, he's dead." 

"Well, she's not wrong." Tucker and Jazz said in unison. 

"What do you mean?" Dash looked between them. 

"Tell you later Dash." Tucker whispered.

"Yeah. Some might say he's a..ghost!" Jazz began laughing. 

"He's dead inside!" Tucker laughed. 

"He has snow white hair, and glowing green eyes!" [J]

"He's much more unique than the other guys!" [T]

"He hunts ghosts." Jazz added. 

"He's a Phantom. Danny Phantom." Sam frowned. 

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON PHANTOM?" Dash screamed. He'd lost it. 

"Sh...Pay attention." Jazz glared at him. 

Suddenly, a black figure kicked Greenie in the back. 

"B..Batman." Now it was Tuckers turn to lose it. 

"No way...I thought he was a myth." Jazz was amazed. 

"Eh." Sam shrugged. 

"Eh? EH!?" He's freaking Batman Sam! And you say 'Eh!'" Tucker shrieked. 

"Uh, yeah. Duh." Sam rolled her eyes. 

The black figure turned towards the four teens. "What were you thinking? Taunting Joker like that?" 

"Oh. Greenie has a different name..." Tucker sighed. 

"Can I kick him before he gets put in prison? I promise not to kill him." Sam asked. The Dark Knight looked unsure. 

Sam shrugged and walked past him, kicking the Joker straight in the side. Even though he was knocked out, he flinched and made a whispery laughing sound. 

Batman turned to glare at them. "Explain. Now." 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~