How do you seduce a girl?

The house was lively with the sound of his brothers teasing one another. Asher walked up to Aiden slowly, seeing as Bradley was beside him.

"What's up, Ash?" He asked without turning.

Asher frowned. "We need to talk."

"About?"

He stared pointedly at Bradley, who just laughed. "Hey, we're all brothers. Ask away."

Asher swallowed, and looked at the ground. "How do you seduce a girl?"

Both brothers burst into laughter, earning several punches and scratches from Asher. That didn't stop them though.

"Seduce a girl?" The bruised Bradley asked between chuckles. "Man, you really are a lame ass. Just hold a girl down and fuck her. Is that so hard?"

Asher growled and shoved Bradley back into the table. The muscular nineteen year old fell over the wood and split it in half.

Bradley growled in return, quickly standing. His eyes had turned a dangerous black.

"Hey, that's enough." Aiden sighed, brushing at his golden hair. "Don't want Leo to go Apeshit on us."

Bradley released a deep breath and marched out of the house. His shift could be heard from the kitchen.

Aiden smiled at his younger brother. "So you're going to seduce her, huh?"

Asher nodded, suddenly feeling self-conscious. "Yes." Damn it! He hated feeling like such a wuss. He was never like this after he first shifted. Never so...human. What the hell had Cecilie done to him?

"I knew you'd come around, but I don't get why you have to ask."

Asher shrugged. "I never did it before."

Aiden snorted at his comment. "But you were somehow prepared to have sex with her?" A light bulb clicked. "You've never been with a girl, have you?"

There was an annoyed expression across Asher's face. "Girls have asked me out before."

"Yeah, but how many actually held your attention?"

Honestly, none of those girls had done it for him, but Asher had always been obsessed with finding his mate. He didn't care about petty high school girls. All they did was complain about the stupidest stuff and have this ear shattering scream whenever they met their friends. It might have been strange for a high school boy not to notice girls, but Asher was definitely more wolf than man.

"Don't worry bro, it's easy." Aiden grinned. "You just have to approach her right."

***

Cecilie felt like she had been dodging missiles all day. Pigtails was right when she said the majority of the school was a part of the pack. She had been receiving glares left and right. Cecilie ended up skipping lunch in fear people would declare a food fight...on her. Or worse. That she would run into Asher.

It certainly didn't help that even her teachers were in on it. She had been called out after every class about the whole mating issue and if it was the thought of mating with a guy who was part animal that freaked her out. Ha! Who were these people to force her to do something she didn't want to? Shouldn't they be praising her for choosing not to have sex?

“Having a bad day, CeCe?” Pigtails appeared beside her.

“It’s Cecilie,” she growled, hating the nickname.

“Submit to Asher and I’ll call you the Queen of England.”

“Ha ha, good one,” Cecilie shot back.

Pigtails did another one of her gymnast routines, which consisted of cartwheels, a round off, and a bunch of other moves Cecilie couldn’t name. She finished up with a back bend, flipped over so she was back on her feet and standing in front of Cecilie. “You’re going to give into him no matter what. Just stop resisting.”

Cecilie glowered at the small girl. “I’m not going to give in, okay? I’m not having sex with a stranger and I’m sure as hell not bearing anyone’s children in high school!” A thought struck her then. If there were so many wolves here, how come so many girls weren’t teenage mothers?

“It would raise too much suspicion,” Pigtails answered. “The humans would figure it out, so we only allow a few privileged families to mate on time.”

The emotionless expression on the girl's face made Cecilie glare. “Then I’m assuming Asher is one of the “privileged” families?”

“Of course!” Then, with a mischievous smile, the girl leaned in. “Better watch out, Miss Abstinence. The big bad wolf might just steal your virginity.” She left doing a number of flips, leaving Cecilie to groan on the sidewalk.

The rest of her walk home had thankfully been wolf free. When Cecilie got home she found out her grandmother would not be there this evening. Cecilie trudged upstairs in a serious need of a nap.

Inside her room, however, waited an eager shirtless boy holding a bouquet of flowers.

This chapter was actually finished a few weeks ago, but I had written it down on paper and have been too lazy to type it out. Yeah, I totally made you guys wait. Sorry! =D

I'm super happy everyone likes this story tho! I'm prob going to go back and edit it at some point too, so look out for that =]