As we walk through the pack lands, I look around the area wondering if I quickly dashed away, if Cameron would be able to catch me. As if he could read my mind, he doesn't even turn to face me as he smugly utters, "Don't even think about running. There's a guard at every corner of the forest waiting for me to give them the word to shoot you down if you run. But I'm pretty sure they'll have a bit of fun with you first." I shiver at his words, glaring at his toned back.

"Wasn't thinking of it" I mumble. I so was. He just chuckles at me continuing to lead me.

We reach the pack house and my eyebrows raise as I take it in. They sure had a lot of money. The pack house was as large as a huge hotel. The outside wasn't that impressive but as we walked in, I had to admit that it looked good. Everything looked expensive and modern. It was a nice pack house. When walking down the halls and up the stairs, people stared and whispered, their eyes piercing me wanting to know what a rogue was doing in their pack house. Their stares were too much for me making me keep my head low. The attention was making me itch.

"Ignore them." I was surprised to hear such a soft thing escape Cameron's mouth as I guessed he saw how uncomfortable I was. I smile slightly but it falls as I remember his callous treatment. We finally stop at a room and he opens the door, pushing me in slightly with his hand. I begin to look around the room, noticing how plain it was. It was still bigger than the one I had at Kira's but it wasn't too much.

I turn to Cameron when I hear him announce, "When you're done, just tell the guard outside." He nods and walks out closing the door behind him.

"Well this was an interesting day." I mumble to myself and walk to the bathroom to get cleaned.

~~~

When I come out of the bathroom, I realise there aren't any clothes for me so I go to the wardrobe and open it to see a few clothes for men. They could've at least taken me to a spare room with girl clothes. I roll my eyes and reach in and take one of the shirts off the rack and drop the towel and put it on. The sleeves were too long so I rolled them up and it reached to my thighs, so I pulled them into a knot at the front of my stomach.

I picked a pair of shorts and put them on, after putting on a a pair of washed but wet panties that I found in the wardrobe for whatever reason, and tied the lace many times so it would stay. I put on a pair of slippers that were on the floor even though they were way bigger than my feet.

I look around the room, which was practically empty. I open the door to the room and notice a guard stood outside dressed in dark overalls. When he sees me he brings out handcuffs to handcuff me. Ain't nobody handcuffing me.

I act quickly, sending a quick kick to his knee making him stumble backwards. I watch his face contort in anger and don't wait another second before taking off down a corridor. My hair whipped around me as I struggled to run while wearing flip flops. However, I did have a head start and I was dressed in less clothes making me faster. I take a quick glance behind me seeing his run after me pushing me to run faster. I turn a corner noticing a door that led to stairs.

"HEY! STOP HER!" The guard bellows from behind me as I open the door to the stairs and run up the stairs hearing multiple footsteps after me. The adrenaline aiding me in running without getting tired. I go up two flights of stairs and open a door. As I scanned the area, I saw it was identical to the floor I was on earlier.

I begin to jog and as I could hear footsteps nearing, I decided to find a room to hide in. I begin rattling door knobs trying to find an open room. Finally, I find an open door and open it, shutting it after me.

I strain my ears hearing pairs of footsteps come and go past the door allowing me to breathe out the air I was holding. Now I wasn't being chased, I felt the fatigue hit me from that run. My muscles aching just slightly and my breathing was still fast.