1

Sio's POV
It all started when my dad got a job offer that would be paying tons I thought this was incredible,but when I received the news we'd have to move to Virginia I was devastated.
I'd have to leave my cozy New York house and start a whole new life in a place I barely knew about.
------------------------
Where on are way to our new house I have no idea how it looks but from
what I've overheard of my parents talking it's a big house thats surrounded my trees and looks like a cottage.

"Where here!" My mom yells waking me up from my nap "you don't have to yell" I groan "cheer up hunny come on let's go and see your new room."
I walk out of the car looking like and walking like a zombie.It really is a beautiful home so much nature makes it looks extremely cozy.
"Your room is upstairs to the right"my mom yells from downstairs already unpacking things. "okay!" I say back,
I open the door everything is so white and crisp fresh new carpets and the smell that it was newly painted.I walk towards the window,it's a big window that looks over at the neighbors house it has a seating nook,like the one from girl meets world i think to myself.

After I'm done looking at the house i settle back in to my room.
"Sio hunny come here!" "I have someone that would like to meet you."
"Okay"
I arrive at the "living room" that has no couches yet and is empty.
"Hello" I say to the 40 year old looking man "hey sweetheart it's a pleasure to meet you" I smile politely "Sio this is Andrew he's my business partner" "that's great,have you guys know each other before?" I ask "in fact yes me and your dad have been friends since high school and it's a pleasure to see him again"Andrew says while patting my dads shoulder.

"Well I'm gonna have to leave now" Andrew says and I just wave goodbye . Through the window I see that he walks to the house next to us. "Hey dad is Andrew are neighbor" "oh yes sweetie he is" "also Sio he has a boy about your age 16 I believe...yeah!"
"That's Interesting" I say while yawning "I'm going to bed goodnight madre and padre" "goodnight sweetheart" they say in sync