Overview

Sio Fase, she's your simple 16 year old girl, she spends her Friday nights at home either reading or just being on her phone, there is times where she can go out and enjoy the night

Sio Fase, she's your simple 16 year old girl, she spends her Friday nights at home either reading or just being on her phone, there is times where she can go out and enjoy the night. She isn't popular at school put also isn't a "loner" she isn't that open up to people unless you're really close friends with her, other then that she's just your average 16 year old girl.

Blake is her best friend, they're not exactly the same but not exactly different, Blake likes to have fun at Friday nights but also likes to be alone sometimes, she is well known at school for her stylish clothes, photography, and always being on social media.

Austin Blake, you can say he's the "bad boy" at the school, he loves to play hockey, goes out to every high school party, most known for his attractive looks and cocky attitude he can be a dick most of the time but ones you get to his heart he could end up being the person you trust more.

Matt is Austin's best friend he's attractive and very athletic. He can be a little too over him self but most of the time he's a sweet guy.

Alex is Austin's girlfriend,she's a gorgeous girl but only if she was like that in the inside.