Chapter 39: The phone call!

There you go guys! With another update.

Ifra's wedding dress.

Although this chapter won't end with a happy ending.

But still

Happy reading! :)

~~~~~~

Soha

"Qabool hai!"

Ifra said for the third time and now was signing the papers.

After the Molvi sahab went out everyone hugged ifra and so did I.
Everyone then went out while I stayed with her.

"I am so happy for you. Finally teri us bhabi k bhai se jaan chutii. " I smiled and whispered in her ear.

She was looking gorgeous in her red lehnga.

She laughed and whispered back.

"I am more happy for you. Jaldi se news batao sab ko mere pait mai baat nahi ruk rahi. "

Ye lag raha hai k ye larki dulhan bani baithi hai.

Itni over actor dulhan.

"Tu apna mun band rakh warna!" I warned her with my finger and she smiled.

"Acha naa... ab batao ye kab mujhe bahir bhulaye gay aur kab mai Haarib k sath jao gi?"

She really was desperate.

"Itna desperate ho? Sharam karo kuch. " I laughed and she gave be a serious look to which I laughed more.

My cheeks were hurting because of constant laughing since yesterday.
The news it's self have brought the charm on my face.

"I am desperate to tell haarib that I am gonna be khala. " she laughed and I slapped her shoulder.

"Woh bechara 'i love you' bolay ga aur tu?" I asked and she laughed

"Aur mai usay good news du gi baby ki. " she shrugged her shoulders.

And I laughed hard.

"Bas ye zaror bata dai k baby mera hai. Woh bechara ap ko pregnant na samajh baithay .... wahi behosh ho jaye ga warna. "

She kept her mouth shut after this. And I waited with her in the bridal room till Haarib would also sign the nikkah papers and everyone would call us out.

I haven't seen Sheharyar even.

I have done all this arrangements for him.

My dress,
My reason of looking beautiful,
My plans afterwards this event....

Everything is for you Sheharyar!

Jaldi se ye sab ho jaye aur mai Sheharyar ko ye good news du.

Although plan kafi acha hai mera. Hope so you'll love it my LOVE.

I smiled.

"Chalo sab bahir bhula rahy han. "

--------

Sheharyar

"What are you talking about Mr. Khan. It's the same presentation I gave you. How come these are stolen from someone. I always do work of my own sir! This is clearly mistaken by you. " I was beyond furious.

I was been called in my office at this time. Just after the nikkah of Haarib. Everyone was there in the hall but I had to be here.

Because Mr. Khan showed up saying they have to cancel their deal because I have stolen the designs of this project.