Chapter 27: Friendship?

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~

Soha

"Assalam o alaikum mama!" I excitedly hugged mama as I entered my home.

"Mubarik ho daddi banne wali han..." I whispered in her ears.
She smiled and then hugged aunty.

"Mubarik ho ap ko bohat bohat!"
"Ap ko bhi naani banne par bohat bohat mubarik ho" mama said it all loud to aunty while I immediately said

"Shhhshhhshhh! Mama kia kar rahi han ap ahista bolai! Sheharyar ko nhi pata...ap ki bahu ne un ko surprise dena ha. " I told her and she shook her head.

"Ye bachay bhi na! Aiye ap baithiye. Aur tum jao Alia apne kamre mai hai mil ao" mama took aunty to the drawing room and Sheharyar was still outside as usual busy on his phone.

In ki shadi toh na in k mobile aur office k sath hi kara dety.

I moved upwards and saw zuhaib coming downstairs. He saw me and smiled nervously,

"Api! Ap.... kab ai....bataya bhi nahi..."

"Bataya bhi nahi k bachay! Tum ne konsa mujhe bata dia k mai pupho banne wali hun! Itni bari khabar chupa k rakhi. Mai tum se naraz hun bas!" I folded my hands and stood by the leaning over the realing of stairs.

"Nahi...api.... aisi baat nhi ha....ap
Ap naraz na hon...woh mai...mai na..."

"Kia mai mai laga k rakhi hui bakri ki tarha! Side par hato! Mujhe Alia se milna ha" I said while pushing him to a side and moving upwards.

I literally ran upstairs and saw alia coming out of her room. I hugged her and said laughing,

"Congratulations mommy-to-be"
She smiled and replied shyly.

"Thank you!"

"Chalo neechay chalai....everyone's waiting. " I took hold of her hand and started to move.

"Bhai aye han?" She asked

"Jee janab! Ap k bhaiya jee bhi aye han. Ab chalai neechay?"

She nodded.

---------

Sheharyar

"Yeah! The investors are willing to deal with you sir. And they have asked for the meeting. "

Saira was informing me about the new deal.

"Okay then finalize the meeting what's the problem?" I asked.

"Sir! This is a huge project so I wanted to ask whether you'll handle this project or appoint someone to ...."

"No! I would be dealing it myself. Just set my meeting with them. " I told her.

"One more thing sir! They live in Toronto and want you to be there for the meeting...."

"Okay! It's fine...I'll be there. Inform me about the flights to Toronto in next week I'll then tell you which flight you may brought the tickets of, and also inform Zahid and raheel to be there with me. "

"Okay sir!"

"Anything else?"

"No sir! That's it for now. Thank you. "

I hung up the call and went inside. Everyone was in drawing room, chit chatting.

I was about to move towards the room but I saw Alia and Soha coming downstairs.

In the world of my two beautiful women, my mom and Alia....now there was another addition.... SOHA...

I smiled and looked at both of them. Alia saw me and ran to hug me.