Chapter 35. Say you love me!

Happy reading!

~~~~~

Soha

"Are you sure about this Alia? Because I seriously think its something wrong going on with that friend of yours. "

I asked alia after she had asked me for some more money for her friend.

"Yeah soha! Its absolutely fine. She is just going through hardships and living hand to mouth. And I am sorry if you can't then its okay I.... I'll arrange..."

"Array!pagal ho! I'll transfer them to the same account DON'T worry. Just be sure that friend of yours isn't using them for wrong purpose.
And stop taking tension of such silly reasons. Take care of yourself. How's the baby going? "

I smiled and hang up after asking about her health. Its her 4th month. I am so happy for her.

After that I send ifra that account number and I told her to transfer the money to that account.
I also asked her to find out whose account is this and who's it's owner.

Yu toh kisi ko paisay dety jana isn't right. I must check this.

I came to lobby to talk with Alia because she doesn't want Sheharyar to know about this.

This makes me also wonder that there must be something wrong...

I was walking back to the room when I saw Sheharyar standing near elevator IN NOT SO GOOD MOOD.

Chalo shabash beta! Get ready to handle your angry young man!

"Ap ya...." before I could say anything he cut me off by sending me a glare. My mouth closed automatically.

Na jaane itna gussa kis baat ka hai!
Mr. Rowdy!

Dil toh karta hai ek laga du....

Soha yaha nahi! Room mai ja k samjha dai.

......

"Where were you?" That was the first thing he said before entering into the room.

Uff! Melodramatic! Bhaag jana tha kia mane?

"Apne lover k sath. Date par bhulaya tha na us ne. Toh lobby mai zara piyar bhari baatai kar rahi thi baith k us k sath. " I said with a smile but I guess he is not in a mood of jokes.

He rolled his eyes and went back to sit on edge of bed.
I moved towards him and sat beside him and started moving my fingers on his head to make him a hit relaxed.

"Alia ka phone aya tha ussi se baat kar rahi thi. Ap soo rahy thay. I didn't wanted to disturb you , isi liye lobby ma chali gai thi. Is mai itna gussa hone wali kia baat hui bhala..."

"Nahi.... its... its not that! I just didn't saw you beside me when I woke up so I ..."

Sometimes he acts so cute.
Mere bholay bhaalay saiyyan.

"So you thought soha bhag gai ho gi...." I laughed and he laughed too.

I took hold of his arm and put my head on his shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked.
I know, my not being there wasn't the only reason of his anger. There was something else too that he was hiding.

Ab bhala biwi se chup kar kaha jaye gay.

"Nothing..." he said and stood up from there.

I again hold his arm and then faced him, putting my hands over his shoulders.