8

Hidden Room
2 weeks later
18th March

I was grabbing some boxes from under the stairs when I notice a door. I never seen this before, "Haze" I called out "Yes?" She yelled back "Come here please" I said "Why" she asked again "Come here" I keep telling her. I heard Haze walking down stairs when she notice me blocking the stairs. "Your scaring me" is all she managed to say "Well look what I found under the stairs" I say stepping aside so she can see "it's a door" Haze said sounding confused "It's locked" I said "Well here I found a key a while ago and never knew what the key was for" Haze said passing me the key "Where did you get this from" I asked curiously taking the key from her hands to see if It works. "Remember a while ago I found the key and never knew what it was. Well here it is." Haze says handing me the key. I try the key first attempt didn't work so second attempt and it actually worked "It work, except this door is a bit low" I say ducking my head under while holding Haze's hand following her in here "holy crap it's amazing, how didn't we know about this secret room" Haze said looking at me and giving me a kiss.
Through the door was an empty room, then there was a mini wall, past the mini wall there was a walk in closet and then there was an ensuite. "Holy crap let's move down here" I say blurting it out from the top of my head "YES" Haze said well basically screamed and I just laughed at her. Hayley disappeared out of the room "stay here" she said before vanishing. I walked into the bathroom to see if the plumbing works which sure enough it does. I heard Haze coming back about 5 minutes later with an air mattress that she just blew up and had blankets. "Let's sleep down here there's a couple lanterns in the cupboard" Haze said acting like a little kid.

~~
Hayley's POV
After 30 minutes of setting up the bed and put lanterns around trying to make it look romantic. Isaac were laying in bed watching movies on my laptop and drinking alcohol. We never would this if mum was home cause she would kill me. I decided to have a shower "hey babe you gonna join?" I asked Isaac a bit drunk "join you for what" he smirked "a hot make out session in the shower that could continue in the bedroom" Isaac said smirking "ahuh" I said planting my lips on him. I pulled off his top while he pulled of my shirt, he un clipped my bra while he put me on the little bed trying to watch out for beer bottles or vodka bottles plus the laptop. I pulled at his belt buckle trying to get it off which he grabbed off and took of my jeans. All we were in was our underwear until Isaac grab mine and pulled them off so I pulled his off. Isaac jumped up and picked me up and took me into the shower where it got more intense.

~~
After 30 minutes of intense shower we decided to continue to in the bedroom where it was real serious and let's say it was the best $ex I've had. I ended up falling asleep on Isaac, I love him to bits and can't wait for the wedding.