18

Time
4pm

Isaac's POV
All the guest have made their way to the out of the house so it's back to normal. Maria and I have cleaned the house like there was no one over and put the gifts away.
"Good news is 12 people tomorrow" I said to Maria smiling with relief "did your friends come today?" Maria asked looking at me weirdly "they sure did" I said happy but annoyed that they came today "less headaches" Maria said. "Hey I'm going to check on Hayley" I said getting off the couch "yeah haven't checked on her for 3 hours" Maria said, but me been overprotective start to worry.
I go to our room and see that Hayley had just woken up "sorry beautiful didn't mean to wake you" I said going over to the bed and kissing her forehead "how long was I asleep for?" Hayley asked "3 hours" I said smiling at her baby bump

Hayley's POV
"You look like an idiot like that" I said giggling trying to get out of bed "do you need help" Isaac said leaning down to help me "out of bed please" I said trying to get up.
As Isaac and I walk out were walking out of the room "oh no" I said looking down "why are you saying oh no" Isaac said panicking.
"I just peed myself" I said to Isaac holding my stomach "OMG your water just broke" Isaac screamed.

My water just broke

"MARIA" Isaac yelled "yes" Maria said rushing over "her water just broke" Isaac said trying to pick me up "get her in the car" Maria said rushing in the room to grab the baby bag and the suitcase.
"What's going on?" Pa says ever so casual "my water just fucking broke" I screamed "here I'll help you to the car lets go" Pa said help carrying me.
It's only a 5-10 minute drive to the hospital my mum is in the back with me.
"AAAAAA" I screamed "breathe breathe breathe" my mum said trying to calm me down "IM TRYING" I said well screamed "I thinks she going in labor right now" my mum said because she's a nurse "NOW?" Pa and Isaac said in unison!
Isaac's face is going pale. "AHHHHH" I screamed while my mum is giving me breathing instructions.

At the hospital

"Isaac and I will help carry you in" pa said running over to help even though he should be resting.

In the hospital

"SOMEONE IS IN LABOR" Isaac screamed down the hall "get her a wheelchair" the nurse says rushing me in the maternity room with Isaac following behind "bub your amazing you can do it" Isaac shouted

2am

Baby Girl 1
Date of birth: 13th December 2015
Time: 12:28am

Baby Girl 2
Date of birth: 13th December 2015
Time: 12:43am

Baby Boy
Date of birth: 13th December 2015
Time: 1:12am

3 babies arrives

A handsome boy and 2 beautiful girls.

"you did well" my mum says to me walking in "thanks mum" I said giving her a hug "good job gorgeous they look like stunners" Isaac said pecking me on the cheek "thanks babe" I said smiling "any names?" My mum asked
"Well I want Isaac to choose the boys name and where is my little boy, is he ok?" I said starting to panic "Can I have the bucket with the boys name?" Isaac said trying to avoid the question "sure" my mum said like they both know what's happening "Lachlan" Isaac said as the nurse walked in.
"Nurse where is my son, Lachlan" I said looking straight at her "oh he has a bit of temperature" the nurse said looking at me "is he going to be ok?" I said looking her dead in the eye "just going to have to stay in for a while until he is all better" she said with a small smile "I want Lachlan to be ok" I said looking at the two girls
Nurse: they will be fine.

Me: Message everyone about the baby shower?

Maria: Keep it on and I will say that you had the triplets. Cause you need the gifts.

Isaac: ok thanks your very helpful.