31

1 Month Later
(Kids are 8 weeks old (two months))

Erin's POV
Kane and I were now a couple it was cute because Kane love the kids so much. "There is something I want to ask you and you can bail on me if you want." I say looking at Kane "Hey I won't bail on you" he said smiling and stroking my hair which is my weakness, I want to ask him to move in but it will be way too soon. "Don't worry about it" I say looking away "No tell me please" he said cupping my chin and making me look at him "I was going to ask you to move in with me but you will say it's too soon and Hayley my bestie has 3 kids" I said accidentally out loud "Of course I want to move in with you and our beautiful kids" he said wait 'our kids' eek. "Wait your not bailing on me" I said trying to act cool "Why would I? I have you and our 2 beautiful children" he smiling "Well I'll text Maria and ask her if it's fine first" I say pulling my phone out and text Maria.
"Sure thing hey do you want to meet my family" Kane asked looking at me, ugh he makes me wanna kiss him "If you want to and Maria said yes" I say smiling staring at him "Come here you" he says pinning me to the wall "is anyone home" he asked smirking "um I think so" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Kane pulls me in and gives me a passionate kiss, "we need to spend the night at a hotel alone" he says wiggling his eyebrows "yes" I say still pinned against the wall "hey we can go and have a shower alone" I whispered in his ear with me smirking.
Kane pulls my top and bra off as I pulled his top off. I took his shorts off while kissing and him trying to turn the shower on "ow" I yelped "omg bub I'm sorry what did I do" he said pulling back "you pushed me against the tap" I said kissing him again, "I'm sorry gorgeous and damn your hot with water dripping down you" he said nibbling my ear and continuing down. I'm pretty sure he just gave me a hickey... How am I gonna cover it up, oh well on my shoulder reminder to self don't wear singlets for a while. I didn't even realised I was in the shower with my shorts on until Kane was trying to remove them which he succeeded. "Wow" is all I said as Kane kissed down my body "enjoying yourself bub" he said smirking "Your kisses are so hot" I moaned with water dripping on my face as we continue our little session "Your kisses are soft and sweet" he said and I could do was just blush.

1hr later
Kane's POV
Erin and I go over to my place which is an adoption centre "Wait you live here?" Maddi asked holding my hand "Ahh yeah" I said rubbing the back of my neck "Why didn't you tell me earlier" Erin asked "Well you would think it's weird" I said looking away from her "That my boyfriend lives in a home" she said giving me a hug "I have to be honest with you" I said looking at her "Ok?" she said a bit confused "Sit down on the hard bed" I said pointing to my bed which is one of 6 beds as I share with 5 other guys not fun.
"Ohh this isn't too bad" she said as I sat next to her "I don't have family or any support" I say looking at the dusty wooden floor "Hey what about me?" She says nudging me "I mean like parents, aunt, uncles, Oma, Pa and that" I continued on thinking about my parents "Well you have Hayley's family and my family" Erin says smiling "Thanks" I say pecking her lips "For being correct" she said laughing, man I love her laugh.
I just joined in laughing with her "I love you" Erin said "As I love you" I say "Well let's get your stuff and get out of here" she's getting up and wiping her ass, I just stared at her "Please. Now here you" I said "Why" she asked curiously" I pulled Erin closer and gave her a kiss before you know it our lips were synced for about a minute or so then we were interrupted.
"Oh hello" Cassie the adoption lady said smiling and I need to hide that was embarrassing .
"Hi I'm Erin" Erin says putting out her hand for Cassie to shake "This is Cassie my carer" I say and Cassie accepts the handshake "Nice to meet you, Kane talks about you all the time to the guys" Cassie says "it's a pleasure to meet you and I hope there good things" Erin says laughing while looking at me "hey I've got my stuff in the boxes" I say quickly trying to change the subject.
"Now are you all good to go Kane" Cassie asked me "Yep" I say grabbing the boxes "Here let me give you a hand put one of the box in the pram" Erin says taking a box and popping it underneath the pram. "What's their name?" Cassie asked looking at the kids "Infinity and Stephanie" I say proudly "Nice names" Cassie says smiling "There great names" I say proud to have them.
"Do you need help with anything or anything to eat?" Cassie asked us "no thanks I'm fine" Erin says holding Stephanie "did you wanna hold one of them" Erin asked "oh if you don't mind" Cassie says.
I passed Infinity out to Cassie "so cute" Cassie says smiling "everything's fine but thanks for asking we don't need any help" I replied to her previous question.
"Your leaving?" Max my buddy said "Erin Max, Max Erin and yeah I'm leaving" I say giving him a bro hug "Who are these 2?" He asked looking at the kids "These are my kids and Kane is basically a father".
"Wow you never wanted kids" Max says looking at me with a raised eyebrow "say what" Erin asked "Max you must be out of your mind I love children" I stated about the half lie that is happening at the moment. "Then what is Max on about" Erin asked "I don't know can we go" I asked in a rush "yeah let's go" Erin said as Infinity starts crying.
"I'll meet you outside" Erin said to me before giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving with the twins "ok" I said before she left.
"So??" Max asked "so what?" I asked trying to play dumb "bro don't play dumb we know you too well" Max said which is unfortunately true "you lied to your own girlfriend" Ben asked leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and left eyebrow raised at me "I didn't lie to ok, I love our kids" I said smiling like an idiot. "Your bloody whipped" Ben said with a smirk on his face "shush" I said "does she know about you been arrested and all of that shit" he asked then I realised she doesn't know "bye boys" I said trying to get out of there as soon as I could "BYE" the boys said but of course wouldn't let me out of the room without making whipping sounds so I gave them the bird "what a goodbye" Ben said before laughing his head off with the others.
I stop at the kitchen to say goodbye to Cassie who was like a mother to me, in a good way. She would always take care of us, home schooled us as she couldn't afford for us to go to regular school so we had three laptops for the whole house which was like 30 kids around the same age. We would choose who we wanted to learn with that year and pick 1 of the 3 class orders.
"Thanks for been a great mother to me, you pulled me through at my worse times, bailed me out too many times, helped me as mother, teacher, friend, taught me how to respect a girl, took me to rehabilitation. You taught me so much and if you never taught me everything I would never be the guy I am here today with two kids and a beautiful guy" I said before giving her a hug and she started crying "don't cry" I said to her "oh I'm sorry I'm gonna miss you and your troublemaker life but I'm proud of who you are now" she said before pulling me into another hug "now go get your girl and help her out" she said pointing to the window where I see Erin trying her best to lift heavy boxes into the car. "Ok I will bye thank you for everything Cassie, bye guys" I shouted at whoever was home.
~
"Man you had some support" Erin said as we were driving back to her place "we've all learned to get along even after trying to not kill each other" I said "Ok now what was Max on about" Erin asked with a curious tone "umm well when I was 5 I said I never want children but as soon as I turned 15 I was like children would be nice to have" I stated the truth to her as Erin deserves to know.
"So your 19 and 4 years you only decided that you wanted children then" she asked glancing at me then back at the road "yeah, I'm not lying I promise baby girl" I said "it's ok, I can tell when your lying" she while biting her lip which is hot as hell "your biting your lip is hot as and that means your lying cause every time you lie you bite your lip" I said smirk as I figured her out.
"Nice family" she says changing the subject completely "thanks" I said smiling at her, "so what happened with your parents?" She asked dropping the bombshell on me "can we not talk about that" I asked her.
I'm sorry I thought if it was ok to know" Erin said pushing my limits because I can't tell not just yet, she wouldn't be ready for it "drop me off here if your going to talk about my past" I said ready to get out and walk.
"Just forget I asked" Erin looking at me with her puppy dog eyes, which just made me sigh as I always gave into them "I'm sorry I just hate people talking about my past" I said to her grabbing her hand "why don't we work on our future together" she asked me "perfect" I said kissing her hand.
"Welcome to your new home street" she says as we turn onto the street "how many bedrooms are there all up?" I ask always getting confused with this house "9 bedrooms" she said not taking her eyes of the road "wow big house" I said to her letting hand go and looking at the back seeing the twins fast asleep which made me smile.
"So you want to share with me because:
Hayley and Isaac has a room, Pa has a room, Maria has a room, twins has a room, I have a room, Hayley's brother has a room, triplets have a room, Mikki has a room" Erin said like stating everyone in the house is an everyday thing while I'm lost as.
"Wait how" I said because I know there's on 7 rooms upstairs "well Maria, me, bro, twins, Pa, Mikki's room and the the spare bedroom upstairs" Erin said remembering everything off by heart.
"Where does Hayley, Isaac and the triplets sleep?" I asked confused still "downstairs" she stated as we pulled up to the house "I thought there was 1" I said only ever hearing about the one bedroom.
"No 2 rooms here let me help with your boxes" I say grabbing a box or two "No you get the twins" he says "Oh you" I say giving him a kiss but not to smoochy since Maria was there "Hey need help" Hayley asked walking out into the living room "Nah I've got it" Kane says "Soon this place is going to be a hotel" Maria says smiling "I'm sorry" Kane says "No please come in" Maria says inviting us I "Girls inside and relax." Kane says.