Chapter 5: The curse that won't leave me alone...

Start from the beginning

"Well, hello to you too Haku.  I love the way your greeting me, but I have to ask why this time.  We saw our selves not even 24 hours before."

"Naruto stopped us, so now i'm getting what's mine."

    For the whole year I was with them, it was always like this.  Kissing and fighting.  Me and Haku were a deadly weapon.  The perfect weapon, the one Zabuza wanted.  But he saw I was missing my friend at Suna and sent me back home.  I've always respected the man.  

     I took Haku's face and began to make out furiously.  I've missed him, i've missed his kiss, his hand, his soft voice, his beautiful eyes, i've missed all of him.  I slided my tongue on his lower lips, but he didn't open his mouth.  Instead he tried to open mine.  I denied with a grin, a grin that he sensed and worked his temper out.  He tried to bit me, to lick me, but nothing worked.  He finally decided to slide his ice cold hand on the skin on my waist, under my shirt.  I gasped at the cold, but hot contact, and he toke this opportunity to slide his tongue in my slightly parted lips.  He rubbed it against mine and we fought for dominance.  Like always, he won.  A bit mad, I bited his tongue.  He toke it out and stood up as if he was doing push-up.  He looked down at me with a frown.

"That hurt, Akuma-san..."

"See if I care." I answered.

    He looked hurt, but then smiled evilly to me and bent down to my neck.  He licked it and sucked it here and there, making moan really softly.  My hand automatically went in his hair to hold him there.  (P.S: She'S still a virgin, for information...)  I groaned loudly when he got too near of my soft spot, the only thing to not do in this situation.  Damn me, even if I already am forever...  I tried to get away, but I couldn't, his grip was too powerful on me.  He started to kiss it, lick it and suck it so passionately that I couldn't help but moan really loud.  I could feel his victorious grin on my skin, and that ticked me a lot.  I flipped us so I was on the top and he was held my my grip.  I bent down and bited his lips hard enough so that blood fell from it.  I licked the blood away until the cut was closed.  He sighed happily as I rested my head on his chest to hear his heart beat beat regularly in it.  I started to feel a bit sleepy from the lack of sleep I had yesterday and the one today.  Maybe i'm an ANBU, but i'm still 12 years old.  Haku took in a big breath, making me tense again.

"Zabuza sent me to ask you to not fight, tomorrow......."

"No, i'm fighting.  Your not going to stop me, and you know it, so just don't go easy on me tomorrow, that's all." I said.

"Akuma no Heiwa-chan, neither me or Zabuza can fight you, you're our sunshine, we can't just... kill you.  Hurting you made Zabuza-sama feel guilty, so imagine having to kill you.  No, no we can't and we won't.!  Do you hear me?  We won't let you fight tomorrow."

"And how do you want to stop me?"

    He sat up brusquely and hugged me.  I wasn't so sure what to do.  The usually almost emotionless Haku was... sad and afraid.  I didn't know how to take this information.  I just hugged him back, stroking his neck to make his tension go down a it.  When he calmed down, I pushed him away and looked at him in the eyes.  He was scared for me.  This is bad, and I know it.

"Haku... listen, tomorrow, we don't know each other, ok?  Don't force me to break up.  If you don't attack me with the same intention as the one you have for the rest of my team, they'll found out, and then their gonna take me to a cell, and torture me for information about you, or other rogue ninja I know and that I care about, until they kill me, so please, let me fight.  I don't want to wake suspicion."

"Your not fighting." he said.

"Haku..."

"No..."