Big Weakness

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Que es la raíz de peinar?"

I was currently in Spanish class, resting my chin on the heel of my hand, blinking. "Pein." The class uttered in illusion.

Halfway in, I evesdropped on my friend's conversation, still listening to the teacher's lecture.

"Can you stop dropping your lice everywhere?" Eloise's face twisted into disgust, watching Camden stroke his hair with his comb. He whipped his head to look at her. She was being sarcastic, obviously, and he knew it. But when he opened his mouth to respond, Ms. Figedora had caught on.

"¿Para quien te estas arreglando, Camden?" (Who are you getting ready for).

He had a serious expression as he looked at her in the eye. "No one, I don't have a girlfriend." There was a pause. "My hair's just messed up."

Ms. Figedora stared him for two seconds before returning to the class, muttering under her breathe, "My hair's messed up...." She chuckle soundlessly as the period stretched on.

When the bell rang, everyone hoisted themselves up and pushed through the door. The cafeteria was packed as always and once I got a turkey sandwich and some bagged cranberries, I  crossed the space to sit next to Lily. She peered at me from her phone with a mix of surprise and guilt. "Hi."

I offer a weak smile, exchanging her greeting, distracted by my swirling thoughts. Now that I've noticed, Reed wasn't anywhere to be found. He was probably absent.

Or arrested.

Subsequently, I caught a glimpse of snow white strands that stood out in a crowd of ordinary colors, but then I wished I didn't. Killua was chatting with his jock buddies (he had recently started playing basketball), a beautiful blonde girl on his lap.

He felt me staring, catching my eyes. We held our gaze for a total of six seconds before I turned away, back at my food which I had lost appetite for.

Normal P.O.V.

Killua was sitting next to Gon who was devouring his cheeseburger, feeling the pressure of Nikki's weight on top of him. She had slid her hand inside the fabric of his shirt and sliding it over the hard skin of his stomach like it was the most casual thing. His teammates had given him smug looks of amusement a he playef along for the sake of it.

She was brushing her nose along the skin of his neck, he didn't flinch, feeling the hardness under his boxers. Some time later, though, he noticed little flat board staring at them and the mood had vanished without actually starting. He groaned, running a hand through his hair.

All of a sudden, he had stood up and dropped Nikki on purpose who yelped in responce, glaring at him as she tried and failed to casually compose herself.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I had the urge to go, scurrying to the bathroom and locking myself in a stall. After I was done an had washed my hands, I returned to my table but felt a drop of different, thick, atmosphere. Looking at the cracked smiles of my friends, I knew something was wrong.

Out of all of them, Eloise was the most terrible lier in the universe. All I had to do was raise a questioning eyebrow, her expression shifting nervously back and forth, debating. "What is it?"

She finally looked at me. "Wh-what are you talking about?"

Camden and Lily shut their eyes, mentally facepalming themselves, probably thinking the idiot. "Why are you acting weird?" I gesture to them as a whole, getting more irritate by the minute.

Without needing to say anything, her orbs quickly flickers in the direction of the double doors that led to a hallway. I did, too, my breathe stopping for a moment at the scene of Reed gripping a girl I didn't recongize's hips, pulling her even closer. "That bastard." I whispered, my cheeks flushing, fists balled.

The red haired boy was kissing her hard, she was cupping his far with one hand and massaging his messy hair with the other.

This was the worst Thursday ever.

"Y/N, " Lily started, her voice breaking.

"I'm fine." I said sternly, trying to convince myself that it was true. Had to convince myself that my entire world was out of my grasp and that I couldn't worry or be upset about the things I had no control over. That my heart wasn't shattering to pieces.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Killua stand up, the blonde chick on his lap bouncing on the ground. He was jogging toward me and when he reached me, his eyes dilated at the sight of me.

I wasn't crying, but even so, he could tell. Searching for the source of my despair, Camden pointed at Reed making out with someone that wasn't me. "Oh." Killua deadpanned, staring at them with so much intensity, as if he could make it all disappear.

I didn't care to think much of it when he started for the exit, not until hi fist landed against Reed'd cheek. Gon stood from his seat so abruptly it starlted the people next to him, his mouth agape. "Killua!"

By the time we got close enough, a crowd of students had formed a protective layer around them, smiling for a distraction from the boring, regular, everyday, high school life.

I heard them placing bets instead of breaking off the fight, Killua was on top of my boyfriend, brutally hitting him. Then, reed managed to kick Zoldyck off and land a blow in his gut.

Gon finally interviened, standing in between them. Now that they weren't moving in a series of blurry movements, I could see the full extent of both side's injuries. Killua had a bruised eye that would likely be swollen later and Reed jumped in again, but when Gon restrained him, his back was arched back while he let out trials of heavy breathing.

A couple of Reed's friends escorted his limping figure out and the booming excitement was over a soon a it started.

I ran up to Killua, "What is wrong with you?!" I screamed, my vision blurrying. He looked at me a if he didn't know what I meant.

Once a single tear streamed down my face, he stepped back, looking offended. "I was trying to help you, and you're getting mad at me?!" He let his arms fall to his sides, chuckling softly without humor. "Why don't you go crying to your boyfriend for a change, then?"

I was left standing there, wondering why I did this to myself. Was he right?

Normal P.O.V. (Back Home)

"Leorio...." Kurapika's voice trailed on as he pulled out a thin folder from Y/N's drawer. They had stayed behind that morning, lying that they had other business to do, but really they were inspecting Y/N's room to see if there were any clues that would prove her connection with Ayla's case. "I think I found something." The Kurta muttered, opening the incased paper that flowed out with a single document.

Leorio stuck out his head from their suspect's closet. "What is it?" But the blond private investigator had lost focus, passing the doctor the file.

Three bold words stood out and it was as if a missing piece to the puzzle had been found.

Y/N Grayson.

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.