Meeting The Brothers

Normal P.O.V.

The moment the front door of the house plopped open, Killua and Gon's heart sank at the realization that Y/N, was in fact, flatter than a board. She stared at them as if not knowing what else to do and then it struck her a couple of seconds late. "You guys must be the ones staying over?"

Killua stepped foward. "Yeah..." His eyes locked with hers. "Can we come inside?"

Y/N's P.O.V.

When I was informed that we would be having four males over due to their parents having some type of problem at home, I'd expect these "brothers" to at least look similar. But they didn't, all of them were diverse without even minding the difference in features seperating them.

From the back, a blond male coughed, and I noticed it was silent, the one with Ocean Blue eyes narrowing his eyes at me expectantly. I cocked my head to the side, embarrassed. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"You've got to be kidd-" he was pushed away by another one with warm, Carmel orbs, who smiled up at me.

"May we enter your humble home?"

I nearly scoffed. Humble?

A loud shreak broke out from the kitchen, startling us all and I saw from the corner of my eye, the white haired boy's eye twitch in annoyance. Lily was sprinting towards us, almost falling on her slippers as she finally reached us, heavy breathing while cracking her signature grin.

Her eyes gleamed at the sight of older men. Not in that way. "Yes, she meant-" she stole a breathe, "-yes, come inside!"

Normal P.O.V.

The boys watched them turn their backs to face them and walk deeper inside, telling them to follow.

"Gon, " Killua whinned, making a face. "This is such a disappointment!"

His friend shrugged, burying his hands inside his jean pockets. "Maybe they'll grow when she gets older-"

"Shut the fuck up, both of you!" Kurapika scolded them under his breathe, brushing past them and entering the building. They had to act professional. But, not too professional either.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch, my arms sprang over the top as I looked over the movies on Netflix while Lily showed the boys their rooms. This place was huge, and it was no wonder since my best friend's parents were billionaires, making it big with the whole car dealer's ship. In total, there were nine rooms, four bathrooms, a patio, mini hot tub, a pool, a chimney, and a game room. Here, we lived like gods.

Lonely ones.

That's why Lily thought it would be a good idea to practically adopt some lost puppies. As surprised as they were, and as innocent as they looked, something about them was... Strange.

I shrugged the feeling off and continued scrolling, feeling the weight of someone push down on the cushions, with me rising for a second. When I cranked my neck to see who it was, I saw the male from earlier, his hair was messy, skin a light sun kissed shade of bronze, sharp nose. "I'm Gon." He told me, his eyes never leaving the still screen of the T.V.

"Oh.... I'm Y/N. My friend over-" I looked over at the entryway to the left where she was problably explaining to them how they didn't have to share bathrooms. "-her name's Lily."

"I know." He said softly, finally looking at me, though I wish he didn't, his gaze is intense. "When my brothers come back, I'll introduce them to you."

"You don't have to!" I blurt out, laughing nervously with my hands held out. The booming howls of our guests rang through the walls as they came back to the main room. The one with Ocean Blue eyes places a hand on Gon's shoulder, looking between the two of us.