Detectives Go To Hell, I Mean School

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Ladies first." I glared at Killua who was only in a towel, and even at 16, his body was developing into bounds of packed muscle that flexed everytime he moved. His unusually odd, spiky, white, hair had water dripping cold and a toothbrush was in his mouth.

His Ocean Blue eyes looked around. "Where?" My mouth was shaped like an O as I was about to reply when the door swung open to the room closest to the bathroom, a nearly naked Gon standing at the dooway, smiling until he saw me.

Killua shut the bathroom door behind me, leaving me alone with another God-structured male. I shut my eyes in frustration, starting to walk away. A hand tugged at my wrist and whipped me back, I faced warm, Carmel orbs. A knowing smirk spread across his face. "You're blushing." I didn't deny it because the moment the words escaped his lips, I knew that they were true.

"I have a boyfriend." I said simply.

"That doesn't have to do with anything."

The door swung open and Killua walked out with a bored expression, taking it to his room. Gon took the bathroom, glancing at me one last time before shutting it in my face, too.

Normal P.O.V.

After breakfast, the doorbell rang, it was seven twenty-two in the morning. The boys were still hogging the food at the table when they heard quick footsteps down the stairs.

Y/N was grinning from ear to ear as she swung open the door to reveal a tall male, a ball cap perched on top of messy ginger brown hair and glasses that looked through emerald eyes. He matched her expression, pulling her in for a hug, his arms wrapped tightly around her and she squeeled.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Reed's nose caressed the skin of my neck, taking me in. "You ready, baby?" I nodded and I felt him release me.

Normal P.O.V.

"He looks suspicious, let's add him as a suspect with a questionable background." Killua whispered in his partner's ear, who rolled his eyes.

Y/N's P.O.V.

The captain of the football team smiled down at me. "Lily!" I called. "We're leaving!" A crash coming from upstairs rang through the walls and I shook my head, supressing a smile. She was so clumsy. Kurapika did the same, mumbling something under his breathe.

A minute later, she was next to us, out of breathe, putting on her left shoe. "Made it." She grinned, winking at me. Her face quickly turned into a scowl at the sight of Reed who either didn't noticed or didn't mind, because he never paid any attention to her glares.

I never understood why she hated him so much.
My best friend was the one who matched us up in the first place.

"Where are you guys going?" Killua asked behind me, making me back away so fast I nearly stumbled.

"Hell." Lily answered at the same time that I answered school.

Reed smirked. "School's worse."

I noticed the white haired boy ignoring the male next to me, his eyes focused on me with an emotion hidden in them I couldn't place. "Can we come?" He gestured toward his brothers scattered around the living room, watching us.

A shrug. "Sure."

Normal P.O.V.

The brothers had to go to the main office to get their schedule, an older woman was behind the counter, asking a million questions, skin sagging with age. "Where do you come from?"