"N-No~!" He cried and more snatch Damino's phone from him and showed the guy a live feed. Ma smiles wickedly and paced in front of him.

"That's a cute daughter you have... she's a little bit too young for my taste but I'll trick her out at the right age. And your wife? I know some young men how like themselves a milf." She said whispering some more in his ear and he broke. Damn... mom is so good.

"L-Lorenzo Gallo! P-please don't hurt my family?!" He cried and Mom's eyes darkened.

"That BITCH!" She shouted and walked passed us.

"Who the fuck is Lorenzo?" My little brother asked and I just shook my head.

"That little piece of shit... is a long story."

"No! Tell me now! When shit happens like this we all need to know!" Mom turned hard on her heel as I took a step back but my dumb little brother didn't back down.

"Fine! You're all grown men now, well t least you like to think you are but ok." She kicked her heels off and changed them to some flats.

"I'm sorry Mom but this kidnapping is ridiculous!"

"I know... I know... Lorenzo he was... he was a sweet boy before I got my hands on him. As you know I was a wild child, you couldn't talk me shit and I wasn't taking any either. And he was a wanna be bad boy but was an angel at heart. But he was too sweet, especially to have come from a mafia family. And I wanted more, I was so used to the wildness that the whole cookie cutter happy life wasn't for me. Then on one of my nights out with my girls we ran in to your father and his gang... it was like love at first sight. He was everything I wanted, he loved me, he was wild, and he tamed each other. I was so enamored by your father I had to break things off with Lorenzo. And then he snapped. I didn't realize he was already damaged and that I had completely broken him. I-I should've seen the signs. He was over the moon in love with me. Obeyed me without a single question... that man would've tried to have given me the world if I had asked. He was always so quick to please me and if he didn't he would beat himself about it... but this, this has gone too far. You all are children and have nothing to do with our past!" She finished meeting our gaze.

"Mom... you know it's not your fault?" Damino said and she shook her head.

"I knew what kind of man he was and I didn't do anything about it. I had hoped he would've moved on or... or something. But not like this." She sighed.

"Mom." I said getting her attention.

"Dante baby-

-We are going to get Carney back, and I will handle him."

Carney

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled and he just laughed. The fucking creep started cutting me and licking the blood! Like what the hell?! And he's half naked?!

"You're so damn fiery! Damn." He said while grabbing his obviously hard pee pee!

"Just stay away!" I said while wiggling in my restraints.

"Those lips... they look so plump and soft..." He said getting closer to my face and turned away from him. These lips are for Dante! "Stop being so difficult!" He yelled grabbing my jaw and crashing out lips together. I felt like throwing up, my tears ran down my face as he moaned and bit my lips. I felt so helpless and scared and all I could do was cry and think about Dante. What would he think? What would he do if things got worse? Would he even want me after all of this?

Dante

"No need to call the others, this is a family matter." She said walking past us. Damino looked at me with confusion.

"Mom who is Lorenzo?" He asked her and she sighed loudly.

"My ex." She spared me a sorry glance.

"What?" He asked again, but this time in disgust. Surprisingly I was able to chuckle lightly, more so at his expression.

"See kids Ma had a boyfriend when she first met dad... A much younger boyfriend and he didn't like the fact she chose pops over him-

- He became obsessive... he got so close to doing some things it still haunts me. And I know Carney is a fighter, just like me. But that's not going to be her saving grace." She said while grabbing a duffel bag and walked to the basement, and we followed. My blood seemed to boil over times ten at the thought of what he would do to her, ams what he almost did to my mother. When I see this ass I'll kill him.

Carney

"You know I had my eyes on you the second you left Dante's fortress of a home." I said setting back, I inhaled some air through my bruised and busted lips. My salty tears continuously ran down my cheeks.

"W-Why?" I asked in a whisper, my throat sore from my crying and yelling.

"I enjoyed your little games with Dante. He doesn't understand women." I almost laughed.

"Oh and you do?"

"Why yes... I women like you needs to be tamed instantly. Trust me I know, he's mother was a wild one too." He's mother?

"How do you know his mother?"

"Ahh we have history... I was too busy doing the whole showering in Love thing but it didn't work. She met he's father and they basically tamed each other. But I won't make that mistake this time." He got up again and was in my face. I tried to pull back but he grabbed me.

"What-what do you mean?" I asked and he leaned in inhaling me, and I wanted to gag.

"I'm gonna fuck with you so bad submission will become second nature." He whispered in a threatening yet seductive tone, that had me praying I was with Dante.

***

__________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)