His Side

Night's PoV

I am furious.
I cant believe they just let it happen!
and what's WORST?
I was not able to save her!
Now she's GONE!

We are now iside the counselling room discussing about the incident that happened to Kate. There are around 15-20 persons gathering around here listening to me attentively.

"Night calm down!  maybe she's just out there and she's now walking back here now and who-"
Chad said , one of the best hunters blurted out. convincing me to calm down but failed miserably.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Her room was a MESS! Blood was splattered everywhere! most of it was her blood! and  I' m sure of it!"

I snapped as I pointed the direction where her room was.

"But-" again I cut him off.

"Chad! Enough with your nonsense shits because it will never help! None of you stopped what had happened! None of you protected her! Now she's gone and I dont even have slightest idea if ever she's alive or not!"  I said raising my voice.

By the tone of my voice and the sharpness of my eyes right now, they seemed already terrified. Hah!They should be Terrified! I'm furious and they should be afraid of it.

"Night" my head turned to the direction of where the voice is.

"Richard, what do you want?" I said in a calmer tone.

"Night, I think its not right to yell at them like that. All of us are busy hunting the rouges that are just outside this mansion. We are all busy protecting this place..that no one have noticed that she was already attacked. You know that" he said as he walked towards me.

I swallowed a lump on my throat. Even Richard- my brother doesn't understand on what situation am I having right now.

I glared at him. Then spoke.

"No- I dont get it. You're my brother. You should be the one who understands me! You know who she is and what she is for me! " I yelled . I punched the wall to my side making it  crack a little.
Blood started pouring down from my hands but I dont care. I so wanted to kill someone right now.

I'm shaking in rage. Richard must've noticed this because he finally spoke.

"Okay, everyone must search everywhere for her. No one will come back until sunrise. Make sure one of you will find her" He commanded then he left the room. His hands inside his pockets.

When no one moved a single movement, I glared at them and yelled.

"What are you waiting for? MOVE!"