Chapter 6: This is war

Alex Pov

Slendy told me about zalgo and he said he wont let him touch me.

slendy held my hand then we went downstairs then he gatthered all the members of the house. i sat beside jeff then slendy talked.

"guyz this is very bad news. zalgo is coming his asking for another war since we won last time and i think he wants to take alex."

they all gasp.

"i need you guyz to protect Alex I dont want her gone in this family."

"b-but slendy i'll fight too." i said

"no alex it's to dangerous for you cant you just listen to me once in a while ?"

"but....."

"no but's alex its better for you to stay here and hide. then i need 2 people who will guard and protect her while the other's are fighting."

"i'll do it slendy." ben said then jeff stood up

"im joining in too."

"okay i beleive that zalgo will come by in the middle of the night. so lets get ready."

they all noded then i just went up stairs.

Jeff's Pov

I was getting ready to protect alex. I sharpen my blade until it can cut a tree. then i heared scratching noises on my window when i peeked i

saw it was a rake i opened the window then quickly stabbed the rake in the head manny times then it fell in the ground.

"that's right you son of a b*tch ! GO TO SLEEP !! thats what you get from hurting alex !!"

then i closed my window then went down stairs to meet ben.

Alex Pov

i walk out of my room with my knife in my pocket. slendy said i can hid in under the table.

i went down stairs then saw ben and jeff talking about something.

then ben saw me. "are you ready alex ?"

i noded then went to my hiding place then i saw smile there with me i hugged smile because i was scared maybe something would happen to slendy ?? or masky,tobby,Liu,jeff,ej and especially ben ?? my tears started to fall down then sudenly i heared a loud "THUD!" in the roof i knew the war has begun. i closed my eyes then something was touching my wrist it was a hand then smile bit it until it was torn off. i clossed my eyes again then the next thing i knew it i fell asleep.

Ben's Pov

i was near the door then sudenly one of zalgo's trop almost stab me but i sliced his neck with my sword. jeff was fighting some of zalgo's soldiers that has break in then i notice one of them was going near alex so i stab him in the head "you shoulden't have done that" i said my lines.

~war in the outside~

Slendy's Pov

I was fighting zalgo while masky and the others were fighting zalgo's troops.

i picked up a sharp object in the ground then stabed him near his heart. he shouted in pain then he stabbed me at the back. i didn't want to die yet but my vision was being blurry. then i takeled him then stabbed him in the heart for how many times.

"you'll never take my daughter away from me." those are my last words then i saw zalgo dead. the other troops of zalgo was all dead. then Liu and e. jack carried me to the house since they saw me almost to block out.

Alex Pov

i woke up by smile licking my face.

"eww smile your disgusting." i mumbled then went out of my hidding place then i saw slendy and the guyz walk in then sudenly slendy blocked out.

i ran quickly to slendy.

"slendy ?!"

"slendy wake up please dont leave me."

my tears were falling through my face.

i hugged slendy .

"you promised you wont leave me."

then i felt a hand on my shoulder it was ben.

"it's ok alex we'll take him to hisx brother i'm sure his going to survive."

then jeff ej tobby ben carried slendy to his brother's house.

"i'll come along too."

masky grabbed my arm

"no alex stay here."

"but..."

"shsh..." then the guyz went. but masky told them that he will stay and guard me.

i sat on the couch then cried.

masky sat beside me then patted my back.

"it's ok alex he'll live."

i whiped my tears then faked smiled.

he took off his mask.

masky hugged me then his face was going near mine then he kissed me. i was suprised in what he did my face was 10 shades of red. >\\<

"i'm sorry alex i just ..... i just cant stand seeing a beautiful lady crying."

"i'ts ok.." then i layed my head on his chest. and the last thing i knew i fell asleep.

*ok.... so masky did a move ... hehe. .. :3 c yAh next chappie. bye ! ... tehee..*