Chapter 2: Alex turned 18

*hey guys so yeah another chap. so yeah ... don't judge.*

Alex Pov

its been years that i moved in with my new family. i really had a great time and my favorite time of the year is that it's my birthday

. yeah ... ^-^ i woke up by something licking my face. it was smile.

"aww smile quit licking my face." i said while wiping  my face. then i pat smile on the head.

i got up and and took a shower then get dressed. i wear a ruffled jeans-like mini skirt. (you get what i mean do you) and a black tank top with a short shirt for my topper and i tied my wavy long light brown hair into twin ponytails. I went out of my room then went to my daddy long legs office a.k.a. slendy .. xD

"good morning !"

"hey Alex good morning ! i see your up early."

i smiled.. " I'm just happy though."

"oh.. Alex happy birthday . you'll receive your gift from me latter."

i smiled then hugged him.

"thanks." then i walk out.

as soon as i walk down stairs i can feel that eyes were on me. i saw Jeff.. Ben ... masky... Toby..ej... liu looking at me they all blushed when they saw me.

"guys what are you looking at ?"

i mumbled they all turned there head. in embarrassment.

i went to the kitchen then made breakfast i cooked pancakes and fried bacon and made a cup of coffee for everybody.

"guys breakfast is ready !" i yelled.

i turned around to see Jeff sitting at the table.

"hey Alex,happy birthday."

i smiled "thanks."

"so after breakfast wanna hang out ?" he asked

"sure."

then they all went to the dining area.

"happy birthday Alex." they all said.

i smiled at them and we began to eat.

i went out of the door step to see Ben was following me.

what's with them today.

"hey .. Alex. do you wanna do something today ?" he asked nervously.

"uh ... uhmm.... sorry Ben but today I'm going to hang out with Jeff today."

he frowned "oh... can i ... "he was cut off when Jeff went outside with smile.

"there you are Alex I've been looking for you... come on lets play with smile."  Jeff said.

i nodded then turned my head to face Ben " uh sorry Ben i'll talk to you latter okay ?"

he smiled but i know that smile was fake.

we walked to deep in the forest and their we played with smile.

smile ran to me then licked my face i cant stop laughing because it tickles.

"smile ... stop it ... it tickles." i said while laughing

Jeff laughed and he got smile off me.

"awww.. he likes you."

after we played with smile we went to a river to rest.

we sat under a tree while smile was chasing some birds.

"Alex now that your 18 can i tell you something."

"yeah sure." i said while resting my head to his shoulders.

"Alex i love you... i really love you ever since the day i meet you."

i sat there quiet i really don't know what to say.

Jeff's Pov

I'm really sure what I'm feeling now. i just hope she would accept my feelings.

i looked at her and her face was blank.  i don't know what was she thinking about. then she spoke.

"J-Jeff I...."

I cut her off with a kiss.

Alex Pov

I was cut off by his kiss. i wanted to stop but there's nothing i can do. I responded to his kisses then he broke it gasping for air.

"I-I'm sorry Alex." he said lightly.

i just stared at him with my red face.

"Its getting dark now come on slendy is going to kill me if we aren't there in time."

i nodded then he called smile and we began to walk.

i was at his side then i held his hand. i saw him blushed a little.

when we were near the door step i saw Ben peaking in the window so i immediately let go of Jeff's hand.

we walked in then i saw slendy and masky watching t.v.

"were have you been Alex ?"  masky asked with a concern voice.

"oh... uh... just had a walk out side."

i joined them and asked my daddy long legs where's my present.

he gave me a box and i opened it i saw a beautiful knife. it was perfect since my  present knife  was broken because of our duel with Jeff when we were 10.

"wow ... i love it does this mean i got to go kill again ?"

he nodded. "but not now okay ? we'll have a killing spree tomorrow night. but only it can reach for 18 people only since your 18."

i pouted "fine... thanks anyway." i said then hugged him and went to my room.

*end of chappie... hurray ... xD ...i know its boring...*