Chapter 4: Ben's confession

Ben's Pov

*sigh* the killing spree was over, until now i keep thinking about alex. ever since she came here i already have feelings for her . i'm going to confess to her already. im going to think of a plan and got to do it quick. i know i'll make her  breakfast in bed.

i woke up early in the morning then cooked her  baccon & pancakes then a cup of sweet white coffee then a fresh flower on a vase. i went up stairs then entred her room. she was still sleeping she looked like an angel when she sleeps.

Alex Pov

I was awaken by the smell of baccon. honestly i love baccon.  i opened my eyes then to my suprised i saw Ben holding a tray.

"Good morning alex." he said while helping me to sit down then he put the tray on my lap.

"B-ben ?  did you do all of this ?"

he smiled then noded..

i gigled a little "oh ben that's so sweet of you." his face became  40 shades of red then he sat in the side of my bed. his so cute when he blushes.

"so uhm... alex do you wanna do something today ?"

"sure i'd love to hang out with you today."

after i finished my breakfast ben's face came closer to mine

"alex i love you." he whispered then kissed me softly. i responded to his kiss then we both broke for air.

my face grew hotter and hotter.

"uh.... uhm.... alex your face is so red are you sick ?"  he asked then touched my forhead.

i removed his hand then kissed him again.

then sudenly Toby came in.

"hey alex.... " his face was suprissed  o_O

i pushed Ben softly.

"uh... ok... i'll come back... latter then." then he closed the door and leave

after toby left we both laughed.

"well i guess were going down stairs now."

he noded then left my room with the tray.

i went to the bathroom then took a shower then changed my clothes i weared white jeans shorts but not to short then a simple black shirt then sneakers. i went down stairs then i accidentaly bump on someone.

"hey watch were... oh hey alex."

"uh.. hey ... im sorry i bumped into you masky."

"nah its fine." he smiled at me then i went down stairs.

"hey alex wanna play a game ?"

ben asked me

i nooded.

Ben's Pov

ive decided to play majora's mask with alex i guess she doesn't mind.

i asked her if she wants to play a game. she noded

"what kind of game ?"

"majora's mask."

"b-but i dont know how to play that."

"thats ok im going to teach you."

she smiled then noded.

we played the game for hours then noticed it was already late at the night. we unpluged the game then went to our rooms.

"g'nyt Ben i had fun today." she said then went inside her room.

i also walked inside my room.

*hey guyz ... sorry if my storry is kinda borring i promise i'll make it more like harem thing

..  see ya next chap.* bye !