Chapter 9

Your POV

It's summer vacation and I'm currently in The Leaky Cauldron working for the manager, Tom. I've stayed here for the whole summer in the hotel room they've got. So far, I've made 15 Galleons this whole summer, and it's only July 30th. Tomorrow is Harry Potter's 12th birthday. I planned on giving a new drawing of himself along with some fudge I made myself.

Draco's POV

It's already July 30th and Father has given me 50 Galleons for completing my first year at Hogwarts. I already spent at least a third of it on my butterbeers. Father also bought me a broom so I can practice playing Quidditch. I'm trying out for Seeker for the Slytherin team.

Apparently, there is a lot of talk about stupid Potter's birthday tomorrow. Like I would care the least.

Crabbe and Goyle kept coming over for lunch every week. The Parkinson family came over for dinner once. Pansy and I were talking about the little mudblood the whole time until twelve at night. We kept thinking up of some stuff to say to her, and they were hilarious.

**Time skip to September 30th**

Your POV

Today I was gonna go out in Diagon Alley to get my supplies. I had collected a total amount of 50 Galleons over the summer. That was enough to buy ALL me supplies and a broomstick. I was gonna try out for the Slytherin Quidditch Team. Mostly Seeker.

I was in Flourish and Blotts when I saw Malfoy bickering with Harry Potter and his friends. I went over to them to try to stop their nonsense. But that worked out pretty badly.

"(L/N)? What the heck are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the dump or something?" Draco asks meanly. I ignore his stupidity and turn towards the Trip and greet them hello. Harry opens his mouth and says:
" Hey, I, uh, got your, um, present. Really nice fudge you made there. Er, it was quite a treat, (Y/N)". I smile in thanks. I wave the Trio bye and find my books. I wasn't paying attention so I of course slammed into the one and only Draco Malfoy.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU FRICKIN MUDBLOOD! CANT YOU SEE IM GETTING MY BOO-" he stops midsentence to turn around to man that looks insanely a lot like him. Probably his father. He walks towards me and inspects me, top to bottom. Once he's done with his weirdness, he looks me in the eye and puts his hand out.

" Well hello there Miss..."

"(L/N), sir" I take his hand and shake it. He has a very firm handshake. Then he starts to speak again.

"I see you have met my son Draco, Miss (L/N). You seem like a simply lovely young girl. Isn't she, Draco?" Says his father.

"Why yes, the mudblood is very lovely, father. She simply is a lovely little mudblood" says Malfoy. His father cracks a big smile and puts his hand on my shoulder and whispers in my ear:

" You better stay away from my son. I don't want him falling for dirty blood"

_____________________________________________
  So I'm really thinking about making a Fairy Tail book. Comment if you want one and I'll see. And also, thank you for getting this book to 260 READS!!! THAT'S AMAZING!  Thank you guys so much! Also I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to update. I have school...And homework... And other stuff. Don't forget to KEEP VOTING!!!!!