xxi. real life.

"you feeling okay?" essie asks as bill zips up the back of her dress

"you feeling okay?" essie asks as bill zips up the back of her dress.  she holds up her curls from the back of her neck as he sighs quietly, kissing the nape of her neck before his hands wrap around her waist, his chin in the crook of her neck. 

"i'm great," he told her, kissing her cheek. 

"you sure? you know, if you're getting bored of me or tired of being with m-!" bill spun her around, his hands settling back on her hips as he pulled her as close as possible, their hips pressed together.

"I get tired of lots of things, but never of you. so don't stay that, mer. besides, who is going to be my cute merakat?" he smiled, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"you think I'm cute?" she asked.

"I think you're absolutely beautiful, with an amazing heart, a beautiful mind, and an absolutely gorgeous body, but that's my focus." he chuckled. he pressed a kiss to her cheek, then leaned down, moving the collar of her dress aside and kissed her collarbone, before he turned his head to leave a soft bruise on the beginning curve of where her neck met her shoulder.

a soft moan left esmeralda as she tilted her head back. bill tightened his grip on her hips, before he whispered her name softly. she pressed her lips to his when he lifted his head, and her fingers curled in his hair as he pressed back to the mirror. 

just as she had went to pull his jacket off, there was an abrupt knock on the door, and the couple pulled away with an exasperated sigh.

bill smiled a little though. "no worries," he started. "we can always try again later." he winked before getting the door to essie's apartment. she heard the sounds of sophia and finn's voice, as well as jackson and their mothers. she could hear bill reassuring them, promising to call if they needed anything.

essie smiled as she fixed the neck of her dress and went to greet the kids, rubbing her neck from the mark her boyfriend left on her skin, hidden under her dress.

[ author's note ]
so, do you all want me to write a smut scene with essie and bill? If so, let me know, and give me a scenario you'd like to predict it may happen in. ❤

also, if you're writing stories about the other members of the it cast like sophia or finn, feel free to include essie! just tag me in the story and let me know you're using her!