xv. article.

BILL SKARSGÅRD'S NEW FLAME?

Bill Skarsgård is no stranger to cameras and neither is Esmeralda Salvatore. Fondly known as Essie or Mera; she's the 21 year old daughter of Vincent 'Vin' Salvatore, known for his role as Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy or as Dominic Toretto in The Fast and Furious franchise.

The two have been linked together since early September where they revealed they've been around each other since the start of filming for Skarsgård's new movie, IT. But last night, the two were seen together at an Odesza concert and then at dinner, sources confirm, along with their Snapchat posts. One shown on Salvatore's snapchat was of a kiss, and the other on Skarsgård's snapchat was of Salvatore in bed.

Both legacies, as we like to call them due to their parents being in the spotlight, are no strangers to the silver screens, especially with the young Salvatore being set for staring in Jeff Davis's new project with Shadowhunter executive producer Ed Decter, entitled Things Down Below, set for release in late 2017-early 2018, as well as the sequel to IT and Skarsgård being the son of actor Stellan Skarsgård.

Regardless, we're happy for them and can't wait to see more of them together.

For more articles, visit eonline.com!

RELATED ARTICLES

VIN AND CARMEN SALVATORE EXPECTING BABY NO. 2?

ESMERALDA SALVATORE CAST AS LEAD IN THINGS DOWN BELOW

ALEX SKARSGÅRD TRIES TO SCARE LITTLE BROTHER, BILL

ESMERALDA SALVATORE SET TO GUEST STAR ON HEMLOCK GROVE?